! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Font Fun For Os9 - Page 28/28

Subject: Font Fun For Os9
« <
soileee 30.08.11 - 09:09pm
yeah its E5....I could rename router.ini buh unable to rename da .ttf, (unable to rename error response)..dats where da prob start frm.....well if it doesnt work dat way again, am gona stock wif routerman then ...or what do u think..... * +

nokstern 30.08.11 - 09:44pm
..oh great!..you've mannaged to rename 'ini'..now,after that,try to rename 'Fonts folder' and the last 'ttf'..'ini' is important factor,tells us about fonts and usage,if you succeeded to rename this file,then you could immedieately restart the phone..now should be no problems to rename folder and ttf..(I guess something went wrong with tis renaming process,maybe some other app is involved..).. * +

nokstern 30.08.11 - 09:54pm
..anyway,success in renaming (tus disabling) 'ini' is very important;after rebooting the phone renaming the rest shouldn't be the problem..now the only inconvenience would be that you'd have to restart the phone actually twice,lol-once,after renaming 'ini' and later,after renaming 'ttf' and put another ttf in use (plus,rename again,at this point.'ini' to enable it)..btw,do you havePython installed * +

datutm 31.08.11 - 03:36am
Havent u guys tried FontZoomer? It cud work in v3.. * +

soileee 31.08.11 - 07:58am
yeah thanks it works that way...i rename .ini and restart.....restartin twice(angry..lol)....i strongly believe one application is involve in dis cos av been renamin convinientlt before.....yeah i have python installed.....thanks alot, will stick with dis restartin twice till i fish out the sturborn application responsible for this....thanks once again.... *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index