! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HELP MY NOKIA C5-5mp - Page 1/2

Subject: HELP MY NOKIA C5-5mp
Replies: 10 Views: 3110
> »
riotams 24.09.13 - 02:37am
there something wrong with my phone. heres are the problem sim card registration failed, phone startup failed contact the retailer. phone restart. please help me guys * +

enofile 24.09.13 - 07:07am
the startup failed could maybe be fixed by hardresett Hold vol down,camera,menu and powerup device..if that worked but still gived simcard registration failed popup,try another simcard, if still the same check the imei number at checkmend as it may be blocked, * +

riotams 24.09.13 - 07:25am
i have tried to used another simcard and the problem is just the same... it prompts insert simcard, phone will restart

i would like to fix this problem. i would like my phone back to normal..... * +

3mel 24.09.13 - 10:55am
looks like your baby brother dropped it while you weren't around... * +

enofile 24.09.13 - 12:42pm
it wont fix the simcard registration thing but did u try the formatt method * +

riotams 24.09.13 - 11:49pm
i already format it but the worst thing happened is until the nokia logo only and after that it became white screen.
* +

enofile 25.09.13 - 04:05am
do the formatt with the keys method and ensure no memorycard is in it,,you could also try flashing it in a pc ,google phoenix service software and you want to dead flash/refurbish with same firmware or higher NOT lower you can download the firmware from within phoenix itself beforehand..but no gurantee it will fix anything i myself have loads of fkd nokias ''projects'' junk giflol * +

enofile 25.09.13 - 04:07am
if you do try to flash it ,do google how to deadflash using phoenix beforehand to avoid unnecessary fkupz * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search