! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Whatsapp Ver 2.9.6 Trick needed - Page 1/1

Subject: Whatsapp Ver 2.9.6 Trick needed
Replies: 6 Views: 3073

islave 22.04.13 - 07:54am
Hey folks, i'm using the above mentioned version of whatsapp in my phone nokia E71, i'm not facing any probelm, but i needs a trick. I want to somehow hide my last seen at time. One option i know is to block a contact which i don't wants they come to know my last seen time, but the probelm with this trick is, if they gona text, even after unblocking them, i won't get the their texts, besides this, do someone knows anyother trick to hide the last seen at time? * +

3mel 22.04.13 - 11:49am
yeah become a man who doesn't have things to hide and or who is capable of being honest with ppl in his life, problem solved good * +

islave 22.04.13 - 12:23pm
Haha.. This isn't about ethical way of living, i'm asking something related to technology in a forum. If something hits my head, i guess it's possible. So if you could help me out, it would be awesome. * +

3mel 22.04.13 - 05:07pm
I'd doubt anyone having made a mode that does this. you might be able to use a version that allows you to close the app fully, thus putting you out of contact for real. otherwise your request is too obscure.. dailymobile forum is the best place to look and ask tho... * +

vhonan1 3.06.13 - 05:50pm
i do that all the time this is how: when u recieve a msg dont open it rather put ur phone on offline mode and wait till reception is gone completely then open and read the msg, u can even reply if u want after that MAKE SURE u exit whatsapp then turn off offline mode, ur reply will go thru however it will not show that u were online. That way u can continue to use whatsapp for days even without u ever being online. Its very usefull and has nothing to do with being an honest man its ur whatsapp a * +

vhonan1 3.06.13 - 05:56pm
d*mn ddnt realise how old this is... * +

ermah6 29.06.13 - 12:31pm
use netqin anti virus and disable auto start for whatsapp then do a safe mode operation. That my friend stops whatsapp from restarting and you wont get any notifications of any new messages. Thats what i do. Hope it can help. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search