! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gone back to Symbian - Page 1/4

Subject: Gone back to Symbian
Replies: 26 Views: 7918
> »
guillium 6.04.13 - 07:38pm
And SOOOO glad I did. Don't wanna really use apps on a small screen, just wanted a decent phone with 3G, wifi and a decent browser. After months of umming and ahhhhing....I finally picked up an unlocked Nokia C6-01, using it with a sim-only O2 contract, and the combination of the Nokia feel and no more s**tty Orange has put a smile on my face. The phone's reminding me of my old N73, loved that phone til it broke lol * +

trollulz 6.04.13 - 08:17pm
My wife has the C6-01 and loves it. Miles better than Android * +

guillium 6.04.13 - 09:08pm
Just need to update it to Symbian Belle. It's a great little phone. Didn't see the point getting an Android or iPhone for 3 times the price, I doubt I'd be able to use most apps on a phone screen. * +

trollulz 6.04.13 - 09:22pm
The wife updated directly to Belle Refresh. Made it tons better * +

guillium 6.04.13 - 09:52pm
Only got the phone set up when my new sim arrived. Installing Nokia Suite now * +

guillium 7.04.13 - 02:12am
Updating to Belle Refresh was a faff, Nokia Suite stuck at stage 4, turned out I just needed to go through the phone setup while it was still connected, but it didn't tell you lol Was worth it though. * +

flashbus 7.04.13 - 01:24pm
nokia suites vez norty to some people ,its responsible for many ebay bargains lol * +

guillium 7.04.13 - 02:03pm
It was saying it was waiting for the phone to restart, even after it had restarted it. A quick Google gave me the impression it'd be safe to go through the initial phone setup, and I was right. Once it'd set up Nokia Suite woke up and moved to the next step lol Thankfully * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search