! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Download folder - Page 1/2

Subject: Download folder
Replies: 9 Views: 2247
> »
machinem 8.11.12 - 04:05pm
Ive recently been downloading stuff with my default browser, but whenever i check them in my downloads folder their nowhere to be found. Is there any hidden folder i should be looking into like the private one? * +

3mel 8.11.12 - 05:00pm
depends what it was that you downloaded * +

3mel 8.11.12 - 05:16pm
check the others folders if it's not video music or images * +

machinem 8.11.12 - 06:13pm
Ive looked for my downloaded apps everywhere. yesterday i download whatsapp again due to the update than it installed automaticaly, i uninstalled it due to it using too much memory, than tried looking for it but it was no where to be found. Same thing happens with the apps i download from ovi. * +

3mel 8.11.12 - 06:22pm
the default browser has NEVER let you keep sis downloads. use UCWeb or mini if memory is an issue. worst case before you install the app check c:/system/temp and look all around there for it. copy it or move it because it'll vanish once installed. * +

machinem 9.11.12 - 04:52am
Yep their gone il start using opera, Thanks for help bro. * +

flash 9.11.12 - 07:37pm
To save/copy a sisx application/game that is downloaded via default web browser to memory card or phone memory that cannot save but only install or cancel. is when the sisx application/gameis finish download and the word pop up install or cancel or overwrite yes or no, dont a button but go into C: System dmgr 101f874a contents or C: System dmgr 10008d39 contents with X-plore or Y-browser and copy application/game.sisx to memory card or phone memory. But phone must be HACK first. good * +

machinem 11.11.12 - 11:14am
Thanks flash next time il remember that * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum