! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

whatsapp mod EorF install - Page 1/3

Subject: whatsapp mod EorF install
Replies: 17 Views: 4279
> »
3mel 9.05.12 - 03:19pm
if your like me you want to occasionally know you can turn off apps as and wen YOU choose rather than have no influence. or you might like to free up some of your c drive memory enabling the fone to handle bigger files etc. this mod of whatsapp v2.6.78 lets you do both but does have the downside of wiping ALL PREVIOUS conversations be warned with no possibility of recovery... * +

3mel 9.05.12 - 03:20pm
3.0mb sis file http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41859152/WhatsApp_2_6_78_Mod_E_or_F.sis * +

2st1nd 9.05.12 - 07:43pm
Wtf you on about really. Main reason for mod e i found is i can kill whatsapp whenever i want. Oh another good good reason for the mod to e drive means you can copy the whatsapp private folder and delete whatsapp reinstall whatsapp copy back contents and vola all conversations are back. My message.db file is a little over ten megs now been backing up and clean installing with each release of whatsapp. I recommend the Modded version. * +

2st1nd 9.05.12 - 07:48pm
Oh in case you wondering bout killing whatsapp if installed to C you Cant... But the modded version installed to E just use killme and its KILLED... * +

3mel 9.05.12 - 08:07pm
try reading wat i've written. an there's no need to kill the app you can use exit or close with a task manager. if you have a details on how to save the chat history then share it. * +

2st1nd 9.05.12 - 08:13pm
Lol cant believe you only using the modded version now.. Well just locate 2002B30D in private folder on e or f make sure whatsapp is not running copy contents to another location and you have full backup. 2012 here we come.. By the way you only need to copy message.db file to keep your history. * +

3mel 9.05.12 - 08:27pm
the point in asking you is for the benefit of anyone who might wish to try, not for me. and wat you've posted is about E or F, but its only really useful if ppl can take the same folder from C if they switch. * +

2st1nd 9.05.12 - 09:12pm
You cant copy that folder from C at all.... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum