! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

N8-Mobile data/Camera - Page 1/2

Subject: N8-Mobile data/Camera
Replies: 14 Views: 3011
> »
nokstern 5.05.12 - 05:02pm
..long time no c,friends wave ..somehow I draw back to my cave quietly playing with my phones,surfing,installing,reading net news..I still like you all and the great Prodigits,logging in here now and then,following offline,lol..cont * +

nokstern 5.05.12 - 05:08pm
..now back2the topic title and my question-has any of N8 users faced the situation when,sliding down notifications bar to disconnect Mobile data,find Camera won't start,displaying some error message this app faced?..cont * +

nokstern 5.05.12 - 05:18pm
..I often run out of my prepaid credit and thus switch of Mobile data,preventing my N8 to connect2net..then I start,also often,lol,getting warning popups that my phone is unable to reach the net (as if some of many installed appz is trying to connect)..I'm not warried here,BUT WHY my camera won't start when Mobile data is off?..does it want2connect as well and spy on me?..lol * +

nokstern 5.05.12 - 05:27pm
..I know Pro is a bit slow last decades lol ,I'll come back a bit later,now my midget white poodle is spying on me,lol,trying to attract my attention,drag me from the phone an make me play with her..c ya xx * +

3mel 5.05.12 - 05:55pm
just turned my mobile data and wifi off and opened the camera with no problems. dontknow do you have any funky mods on your fone ? * +

chavl4d 5.05.12 - 09:17pm
also just tried wot ya said pw no issuez ere * +

nokstern 5.05.12 - 11:57pm
..no,3mel,don't have any mods,bah,I'll have to check my camera related,installed,aps..actually all which like to be connected to internet..I was scared to death when saw 'camera not working' error message,lol..anyway tnx for replies guys.. * +

3mel 6.05.12 - 01:14am
more than one camera app dont sound good * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum