! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

my 6210 navigator - Page 1/1

Subject: my 6210 navigator
Replies: 4 Views: 1889

ceetw2 16.09.11 - 06:33pm
i just got dis 2nd hand phone and its netwk branded, Vodafone. Pls how do i debrand and update it * +

3mel 16.09.11 - 07:43pm
google from a pc for an app called nemesis service suite or nss and with it you rewrite the product code thats on your fone. you'll need to google for another code to replace your current one. if your happy speaking english looking for a euro1 product code for that model will get the job done. * +

3mel 16.09.11 - 07:48pm
click on virtual usb mode in nss and then tick the box on the right hand side of the screen to enable writing the product code and then look at the bottom of the window for the status of the procedure. it can take a few go's before it works some times. using nss will mess up one of the drivers from pc suite so get the cd out and reinstall nokia connectivity cable driver after using nss if * +

3mel 16.09.11 - 07:51pm
pc suite was already installed on your computer. the just use nokia software updater as you normally would. hopefully the person who had it b4 never bothered as it can say your firmware is upto date because its the latest branded firmware released, hopefully you wont have that problem. good luck. * +

ceetw2 16.09.11 - 10:27pm
Thank u bro. Wil check da out *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search