! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

..get a cer/key problem? - Page 1/8

Subject: ..get a cer/key problem?
Replies: 52 Views: 8472
> »
nokstern 11.08.11 - 04:42pm
..has any1 recently from anywhere,anyhow got a cer and a key?..this month?..my request is pending at 3 sites for 4 days,it used to be much quicker earlier..even Xstevedore app is just connecting (or trying to apply..dwnld)..donno..showing those squares in action (used to provide cer/key almost instantly)..seems it's been a general problem somewhere..shortly,has any1 got a cer/key,4m 20th July,yet? * +

sohil876 11.08.11 - 04:59pm
Facing same problem here, i have applied for my friends n95 7 days ago and its still pending, btw xstevedore dont works anymore, also ive read that certificate issued after 24 june are diffrent from before and most apps wont sign with it! And you cannot sign helloox!.!.! with these certificates. * +

3mel 11.08.11 - 06:44pm
Sohil on wat basis do you say stevedore doesn't work anymore ? * +

sohil876 11.08.11 - 11:11pm
Because on every phone i tried it now eg. C5-00,5800xm,n95,n73 it didnt worked, it keeps showing connecting, it worked on my 5800 some months before but it doesnt work now, and most people are reporting its not working so i said it dont work anymore. @3mel you tried Xstevedore now, is it for working for you? * +

3mel 12.08.11 - 12:46am
if you were around wen it 1st came out here you'd have seen as many ppl mentioning it didn't work then. * +

nokstern 12.08.11 - 01:16am
..it'll be rather inconvenient to live without proper cer/key with 17 caps..pfew..even 0 caps would be good to have,lol,at least to sign and install some appz..otherwise how shell we install appz?..I'm still not up to install cooked fw and lazy to do my own,what's happening with issuing cers/keys?..what may be the reason for stop issuing them? (if that happens)..to protect what?.. * +

nokstern 12.08.11 - 01:23am
..Symbian and Nokia are retiring (ooor aren't they?..lol) ..no new appz released,so why not let us sign and install 'old' appz?..who shell buy a phone if can't hack itor install app signed with own cer/key?..who's that freak?..pmpl..freeeedooom!!..I'll wait till Monday,then something has to be done,write Opda for tips/tools for cer/key generating,donno..appz should be free at least till some point * +

nokstern 12.08.11 - 01:29am
..even LCG gave X-plore as a shareware..ProfiMail for winmo is even said to be free now!..( and all are sattisfied-some1's using sareware,some bought lcg appz,no need to chase them,crack appz or sniff servers,lol)..Android market 's offering a lot of free appz,it's only adds when using them I don't like,but fine..pay for Pro version et voila!..but naaa..good old Nokia and Symbian have der own way * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search