! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

N97 Mini Gold - Page 1/2

Subject: N97 Mini Gold
Replies: 11 Views: 1296
> »
nokstern 1.08.11 - 09:24pm
..does any1 have it?..if have,could tell here what's the tips to be sure you've purchased the original one?..is there any part of the phone where the word 'Gold' is written?..(back of the phone,or on qwerty pad,oor when type '0000' to check sw version,where's 'Model' label)..how could a person know a device is 'Gold' edition?..(I know it is written on the box aand the earphones has to be white,but * +

crail 1.08.11 - 09:42pm
its not written that its gold anywhere on the phone. just checked. * +

nokstern 1.08.11 - 10:02pm
..fak!..3 times I'm posting here and nothing comes out.. * +

nokstern 1.08.11 - 10:09pm
..o?..sorry for the above..tnx crail,I gues then it's the most accurete solution if the parts of the phone are indeed blahblah platedblahblah.. * +

nokstern 1.08.11 - 10:17pm
..and to check for this in blahblah shop blahblah ..lol..seems twi is filtering some words concerning je.wel.ry and gld pla.t.ed..web is claiming that this edition is like that.. * +

3mel 2.08.11 - 04:40am
another strange release by nokia ? * +

nokstern 2.08.11 - 07:26pm
..so to say,3mel..it's creamy yellow with 18k.gld plattededges and back..as I've told crail yesterday I was delighted with that sw update and decided to get me again 97 mini,but this time that special edition,all the same phone,just that shyte plat.ted..I went to a service and they confirm the model,it's just I'm still paranoid,lol..the box wasn't original,earphones are black and theeee * +

nokstern 2.08.11 - 07:31pm
..the stripe is missing,but seems the phone is ok,services people confirmed..at least the phone's original,but the rest (acessories) that street dealer took from the regular 97 mini,fc*in transaction..huh..now I'll do all the updates,then get me cer/key and finally ceck if it'll be crackable..I think i'll sleep calm tonight,lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search