! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

** VIRUS IN S40 ** - Page 29/30

Subject: ** VIRUS IN S40 **
« <> »
profile 15.02.12 - 03:45pm
The code to give high priority is quiet simple in C Sharp, here is it: using (Process highP = Process.GetCurrentProcess()) highP.PriorityClass = ProcessPriorityClass.High;... * +

profile 15.02.12 - 03:49pm
And remember we are talking about a projan horse here. A program you will give you permission to write to your file to do something unharmfull but it will decide to do more at that time... * +

jupiter2 15.02.12 - 04:42pm
Partially I agree with u... But, a java application cannot be assigned as startup program, at least a 3rd party one.... Anyways, those are the facts I've explained in initial pages of this topic... So, the summary still stands, s40 cant get viruses at all... Only a few malwares can be found like SMS/Credit user etc. which still needs owners permission each time... Remember, we are talking about s40 and s40's do not even have the 'ASK ONCE' option for untrusted apps.... * +

jupiter2 15.02.12 - 04:45pm
@profile... And I thought its a typos but as u mentioned more than once, let me point out its ''Trojan Horse'' not ''Projan Horse''... * +

funtikar 15.02.12 - 05:31pm
@profile, I lack the experience of using this particular phone. So are widgets made of j2me?correct me if im wrong. Is your phone hacked * +

profile 15.02.12 - 06:35pm
@jupiter I have facebook and WhatsApp assigned as start-up apps on my home screen and i can assign any apps i have downlaoded or native apps... and lol sorry about the typos i learned about viruses during my first of my I.T course, i kind of forgot the spelling of the thing... * +

profile 15.02.12 - 06:42pm
@funtikar no, its not hacked. im not sure which programming languages can one write widgets in. On my phone these are fully functional apps which can be assigned as widgets... Im not an expert in mobile application development so i'll leave this discussion to the experts. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index