! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WEB Making with s40 - Page 1/182

Subject: WEB Making with s40
Replies: 1273 Views: 56535
> »
jupiter2 1.06.09 - 04:18pm
As some members specially arafat wants to discuss about making html file in s40 phone, here u can ask ur query.... Me and some other guys will try to help u..... * +

kartadam 1.06.09 - 04:40pm
I guess Basically same as we do in pc notepad, here use som explorer or doc viewer for tags n publish, not sure though * +

skippie7 1.06.09 - 05:09pm
Can U make a html page offlne with the background colour and stuff all ready just to upload * +

siignore 1.06.09 - 06:35pm
Ok,just speculating.Suppose we create a text file and dub the codes in and use explorer to remand ext to html or whatever?Won't work,of course.I saw a motorola app. sometime somewhere that worked only showed error because my phone doesn't support jsr 75 so couldn't download the thing.Finding the link'd be excruciatingly painful for I've forgotten the app name as well as the site and didn't bkmrk. * +

kartadam 1.06.09 - 06:55pm
nodLets see wat jup sayz * +

lluxx 1.06.09 - 07:39pm
Create text file with extension .html and open it with opera mini mod * +

jupiter2 2.06.09 - 03:59am
Actually, I created this topic for arafat and some other guys who wanted to ask some question about html..... Btw, making an html file is very easy as kart said... Just use opera mod, mobyx or other text editor to write the html codes.... The only thing u have to know is the html language.... HTML has enough codes to make your wap site eye catching.... * +

siignore 2.06.09 - 06:29am
And to make you dizzy with asap,of course. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-182
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum