! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Theme Creation - Page 1/83

Subject: Theme Creation
Replies: 581 Views: 44899
> »
jupiter2 19.01.08 - 06:24am
With a great pleasure I want 2to inform all of u that, after a long times experiment I have succeed 2make my own theme(.nth) with my mobile without PC. I am 100 percent successfull and have made 5 themes which are working very well. * +

jupiter2 19.01.08 - 06:28am
For this u have 2 download three applications in your mobile, they are Moby Explorer, PaintCAD and Jzipman. Then I will xplain the steps one by one. * +

jupiter2 19.01.08 - 06:32am
At first...make a copy of any theme of your mobile with MobyExplorer and paste it in a new folder(any name). Then change the extension of the theme from NTH to ZIP. * +

jupiter2 19.01.08 - 06:37am
Then...open that pasted theme with the JZIPMAN. It will show a list of files. Now from the option menu choose SELECT ALL and then press the EXTRACT button. It will take some time. After it finishes, close the JZIPMAN and go to that new folder and u will see many images,some tones,some unsupported files are there. * +

jupiter2 19.01.08 - 06:42am
Then...identify the wallpaper, tone, background image, screensaves etc from that folder which are used in that theme. Now u can change the objects from that folder with ur preferred images and tones... * +

jupiter2 19.01.08 - 06:48am
For example suppose u find a JPG file named menu_bg.jpg in that folder which was used as menu background image. At first paste a copy of any JPG file and paste in that folder which u want 2use as menu background. Now delete the menu_bg.jpg file and rename the newly pasted file as menu_bg.jpg * +

jupiter2 19.01.08 - 06:54am
Just like this, replace any files in that folder that u want 2change. Remember one thing that before deleting a file u must not forget its name, coz u have to give same name for the new inserted file. Now delete the old theme file which u have renamed its ext as ZIP. * +

jupiter2 19.01.08 - 07:00am
Then...open JZIPMAN and go inside that folder. Now scroll over all the files in that folds and press the select button on every file. Note that u will not see any changes when u press the select button. After finishing all the files, open the option menu and click the on the LIST button. U will see a list of all files u have selected. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-83
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search