! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Copyright Protection - Page 1/2

Subject: Copyright Protection
Replies: 12 Views: 1252
> »
upchuck 9.09.06 - 07:06am
Does anybody have any ideas on how to remove copyright protection from downloaded files in the past i've done it with mobyexplorer but i've got 20mb of stuff from a china site i just can't remove the protection. Any ideas would be appreciated. * +

tsumbe 9.09.06 - 07:24am
I respect some ppl rights.. Why U want to remove it bcoz da owner of contents has da reason to do so.. It is a crime..! Do Ur own work nana. * +

upchuck 9.09.06 - 07:37am
The files i want 2 unlock are aleged free content from a wap portal. Which btw are all created by me using the portals tone and image creation services. I could have email the files to my own server but the portal i was using only hosts the files for 30min after creation so i just downloaded them. I only noticed the protection after 20mb of downloads so now they're stuck on my phone nerd * +

upchuck 9.09.06 - 07:42am
I wonder how much of the stuff on your phone was once protected....how many games,tones,applications,images have you actualy paid for. Because believe it or not only a small percentage of downloads are genuinely freeware or shareware. * +

hificraw 9.09.06 - 07:49am
Upchuck u mean that u dnt have to register ur mobyexplorer? * +

upchuck 9.09.06 - 08:28am
You only need to register if you get that annoying (this message will appear for 10 seconds) thing every 10 key presses. Surprisingly most of my stuff is actualy legit. Their is a cracked version available that gives you 15years trial version instead of 15days but i've never used it. * +

hificraw 9.09.06 - 09:01am
Where can i get the crackd version cus the 15day is annoyingbanghead * +

dhillon 9.09.06 - 09:38am
Send one of the protected file to me! I'll try to fina solution * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page