! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nokia 3220 tips - Page 1/13

Subject: Nokia 3220 tips
Replies: 87 Views: 22789
> »
raveren 2.10.05 - 09:48pm
I just want to share my knowledge and experience I've gathered using this phone(some tips aplies to most nokias s40) *first of all,download opera browser (http://nokia-6230.port.su/zag2.wml#czag2 for example) *If youre doing everything right and the app still doesn't connect to wap,flash the phone(like I did) *Sadly due to technical reasons, java apps on s40 phones cannot download/upload files... * +

raveren 2.10.05 - 10:01pm
..so no attachment features or such for us:( *My firmware version (i assume the latest) is 4.94. you can check it by typing *#0000* at the initial screen *All nokia v2 games (ie larger than 64kb) can be played on the 3220, though you may have trouble downloading some if they come with no jad file (continued...) * +

raveren 2.10.05 - 10:09pm
*unlike some other nokias (like my gf's 6020), 3220 can't take the advantage of themes that change the menu icons and/or the menu background *The cable to pc is definetly a worthwile investment *If you want great sites with free downloadable content, SEARCH these forums, or better off, visit the links section of one of such sites, sooner or later your bound to find a linked chain of superb addys * +

raveren 2.10.05 - 10:17pm
*A huge part of best download sites are russian, sorry.. *Another bad point is that most heavy action games lag on the 3220. *If you are new at games, search for ones made by Gameloft, these are all excelent! *To check the time when it's dark and your phone is locked just type in 112,or whatever your emergency number is, the phone will light up even if locked, try it. * +

blackx 2.10.05 - 10:20pm
That sum interestin info mate. Nutin i dont alredy kno, but interestin non the less. 1 prob, not evry1 can get der fone flashed just like dat. (readin) * +

raveren 2.10.05 - 10:21pm
I am sure I'm forgetting something and will post as I remember things, but please do share your tips with the comunity and even if you don't know what to add, a bump for ppl who haven't read this yet is highly appreciated. Thank you. * +

raveren 2.10.05 - 10:28pm
Well, you can flash your phone yourself if you have a pc cable,or you can take it to the warranty service.. * +

sean2005 3.10.05 - 12:08am
How do ya update firmware mines v3.30 * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum