! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Recover deleted pics??? - Page 1/2

Subject: Recover deleted pics???
Replies: 8 Views: 2104
> »
vinay143 1.05.13 - 05:20pm
Can I recover accidently deleted pics from my nokia 5230 s internal phone memory...???? Pls help..I have accidently deleted my daughters pics... * +

3mel 2.05.13 - 12:25am
don't do anything that causes new files to be written to fone memory (like using the default browser or receiving text messages) hook it up to a PC and google for data recovery software and get it to scan your fones memory. you will need drivers on that PC for your fone obviously.. * +

sa.babu 2.05.13 - 04:38pm
You may also try ZAR. * +

vinay143 3.05.13 - 12:05pm
i did try a lot of recovery software..but they dont show my phones internal memory as a drive ... * +

sa.babu 3.05.13 - 06:33pm
were you using pc suit or ovi suit? * +

3mel 3.05.13 - 10:00pm
did you have the phone set to mass storage mode? as mentioned you might need PC/ovi suite installed for the drivers and select PC suite mode on the fone when the pop up appears. * +

vinay143 4.05.13 - 02:37am
i have installed the latest nokia suite and drivers..if i select mass storage or pc suite the result is the same...it would show the phone s internal memory as portable player..and no recovery software detects the internal memory as a drive * +

3mel 4.05.13 - 10:56am
my apologies, you are correct. it is only external memory that can be recovered normally.. as a last ditch attempt, you could ring a Nokia service centre to ask if it's achievable for them... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search