! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bangla Lyrics - Page 1/48

Subject: Bangla Lyrics
Replies: 333 Views: 20112
> »
arafat47 17.11.10 - 03:37am
Yes, I've made 35 lyric (.lrc) files of Bangla song for music player which shows lyric while playing song like TTPod, Mini Lyrics etc. Visit my site http://arafat.wapzan.com to download the lyrics. * +

arafat47 17.11.10 - 03:40am
At 1st I want to thank Mamun for his excellent proposal. In fact, I had no idea to create a topic like this. Although he told me to create a topic for both Bangla and Hindi song's lyrics but I've created the topic only for Bangla as I don't hear Hindi song regularly. Hoping any Hindi music lover will do it. * +

arafat47 17.11.10 - 03:41am
By the by, I've uploaded only the lyrics from my favourite songs. You can also request for any Bangla song's lyric here. I'll try my best to help you. * +

mamun77 17.11.10 - 07:56am
Thanks arafat for keeping my request. I shall try to provide text lyrics so that u can make lyrics for us. * +

mamun77 17.11.10 - 07:56am
After searching and visiting 100s of sites. I saw there has no site which provides hindi or bengali lyrics in lrc format.after that i began to search in different forums and uploading sites to find lyrics in lrc format. I saw there has a lot of sites which provide English lyrics. * +

mamun77 17.11.10 - 07:57am
Some indian forums had created Hindi lyrics for ttpod. But i did not see bangla lyrics in any forums. Thats why i requested arafat bro to do the job. Because he can do it with the help of pc. Now request to all guys plz provide bangla and hindi lyrics for us who has pc or symbian phones. * +

mamun77 17.11.10 - 09:47am
@arafat thanks visited ur site and downloaded all bangla lyrics * +

arafat47 17.11.10 - 10:53am
Yeah ,its true. You'll get less than 10 percent lyrics of Bangla song after searching with any lyric show music player even in PC. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-48
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search