! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

blood op logo - Page 1/3

Subject: blood op logo
Replies: 21 Views: 1768
> »
danglz 25.03.05 - 11:54am
I Allways thought this was somethin that happened to other pplz but my blank op logo appeared as a ? Today so i reset factory settings that got rid of it now i cant save another logo. Any answers im using a 6230. I tried all the sites already ace games 3amigos apache dezone gumslone any know how to fix this prob i would be very thankfull * +

danglz 26.03.05 - 11:20pm
I mean VERY thankfull please anyone out there got any ideas * +

tazz21 26.03.05 - 11:30pm
I got that once, but cant really remember what i did to get rid of it, it was summat simple though, i mean i could do it myself! Have you downloaded anything since that was for a series 60 phone, ya know like a video that wont play? If so get rid, also try going into the settings and turning op logo off, should come up with operator name, like normal, then go back an turn it on * +

tazz21 26.03.05 - 11:37pm
The menu otion your looking for is under display options, or quick menu 4-3-4, let of know how you get on an ill try an remember what it was i did, is it actually showing it as you op logo? Or your wallpaper? Also, try changin the wallpaper to summat else * +

magnetar 26.03.05 - 11:49pm
I have a 6230 too bt nt sure bout ur prob.I downloaded mine from this site http://tagtag.Com/sites//f/r/e/free4real/5.Php3#card5 Try that hopefully it works for u.. * +

magnetar 26.03.05 - 11:58pm
Hmm thats weird it doesnt work if u use the link from here..Thats how the url is stored in my bookmarks.Try writing it down n then go into 'other options' from the services menu then type in the address manually.It should work then. * +

danglz 27.03.05 - 03:14am
Yeah taz i turned it off mate but now the only prob is i cant access that option it says no logo's stored in phone and wont allow me to save any more all i get is saving failed. And no mate i dont have any s60 stuff in me phone * +

wilson2 27.03.05 - 03:31am
Mite sound stupid but have u turned the phone off then back on agen? Loads of my files turned to question marks an i cudnt delete them but a restart fixed it. If that dont help best to get someone to do a reset using service software/box * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search