! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 96/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <
xfrankie 5.10.14 - 07:32am
Neither do i buy the whole it took millions of years for the universe to exist, i'm a literal six-day creationist myself, just as man didn't need grow up at that exact point in creation, even so neither did light need to travel (it already was there item 1), or other stuff y'all use to measure, He is powerful enough to instantly create a 2 billion year old universe, (as He did a grown man). and you can prove it, science is awesome * +

dgsn 5.10.14 - 08:49am
How is anything you said even remotely scientific? * +

manszar 5.10.14 - 02:53pm

@ xfrankie - 4.10.14 - 03:25pm
again what's ur definition of 'love', 'sufferring', more to that what constitutes 'cause'... for example, there is Love of God and Love for God, love of family, love of friends, love for my girl, love of/for a neighbour/enemy, love of an idea/belief, even love for you manszar, the stranger, its all very different,

what is the underlying similarity of all those you just mentioned? * +

manszar 5.10.14 - 02:57pm

@ xfrankie - 4.10.14 - 03:29pm
its also different for 'sufferring', you that of child birth, then that from war, then also what consitutes 'cause', if someone throws me off a cliff and i die, is the cause, the someone, gravity, or the impact upon hitting the ground, show me how to answer to avoid being all over the place...

again what is the the underlined similarity between all suffering? use this to answer the question. can love cause suffering. yes or no * +

manszar 5.10.14 - 03:01pm

@ xfrankie - 5.10.14 - 07:32am
Neither do i buy the whole it took millions of years for the universe to exist, i'm a literal six-day creationist myself, just as man didn't need grow up at that exact point in creation, even so neither did light need to travel (it already was there item 1), or other stuff y'all use to measure, He is powerful enough to instantly create a 2 billion year old universe, (as He did a grown man). and you can prove it, science is awesome

if God created a 2 billion year old universe in six days then god is a deceiver. as what we see is a lie. yes.gif * +

dgsn 6.10.14 - 06:06am
I dont understand why god would make 15,000yr old plant colonies on a 6000yr old earth but the colonies can only be less than 4400yrs old because of a flood that left zero evidence. * +

0gypsy0 6.10.14 - 01:08pm

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum