! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 95/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <> »
manszar 4.10.14 - 12:26pm

@ xfrankie - 4.10.14 - 03:34am
that's what your talking about, and then you want my thinkin to be as yours...the only thing we both know is that we have different beliefs, manszar, that is truly a sad notion to carry about, it bears heavy upon my heart for your sake to see the image of God in the Person of Jesus Christ

Well if it bears so heavy on your heart why dont you tell me why love can not cause suffering, So as to free me from this sad notion. * +

xfrankie 4.10.14 - 03:25pm
again what's ur definition of 'love', 'sufferring', more to that what constitutes 'cause'... for example, there is Love of God and Love for God, love of family, love of friends, love for my girl, love of/for a neighbour/enemy, love of an idea/belief, even love for you manszar, the stranger, its all very different, * +

xfrankie 4.10.14 - 03:29pm
its also different for 'sufferring', you that of child birth, then that from war, then also what consitutes 'cause', if someone throws me off a cliff and i die, is the cause, the someone, gravity, or the impact upon hitting the ground, show me how to answer to avoid being all over the place... * +

ogdenz 4.10.14 - 05:58pm

@ dgsn - 4.10.14 - 04:24am
No because creationism isnt a theory, it is a hypothesis. Theory of evolution is a genuine scientific theory which means it is solid. Creationism is just an idea. http://www.livescience.com/21491-what-is-a-scientific-theory-definition-of-theory.html

Thanks. thumbsup.gif * +

dgsn 5.10.14 - 01:38am

@ xfrankie - 4.10.14 - 08:52am
well i don't take it wholesale, i got to do corroborative research as well, nd some pans out..though its never apart/incontravention with the Bible, that's my measurement for pretty much anything, i'm a very closed mind, like a volt, a nuclear or gold depository

I just can not understand that thought process. It makes no sense at all. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance * +

xfrankie 5.10.14 - 06:35am
i didn't say it all merges, i said some, like animals adapting to survive, and the environmental causation, you said some lizard, same, but one lays egg in one place, the other live birth in a different place, i don't buy the ape-like ancestor thing, (see i used ape-like not ape, i learnt, right) Man is straight up God's Work, but i can see YOUR point of view, which again some good, some not so, which i don't buy * +

xfrankie 5.10.14 - 06:44am
survival is God's command to animals, i suppose its why some declared extinct speicies keep poppin up. That aside if you said you understood me, i'd call you a liar, fortunately you aren't, its not suppossed to make sense apart from faith...1 Corinthians 1:23-24 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index