! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 94/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
« <> »
manszar 21.10.16 - 12:15pm

@ alvar89 - 20.10.16 - 06:33pm
Has nothing in it that makes us as robots unable to fall. The scripture talks about christians falling and making mistakes. Does not go against saying Christ leads us to purity if we let Him. Its called free will. Would not be a achevement if i was not able to fail would it?

@alvar8917 December 15
He sets us free from our slavery of the flesh that is causing sin. Gives us true freedom to live a holy life in Yeshua Who makes us right with the Father and Shepperds us in His righteous ways.,,,,,

a Sheppard is there to prevents bad things from happening to the sheep, no one said its to make you like a robot, even though that is what it is meant to do, to follow a strait path and be a certain way just like a robot, yet even being witness to the spirit of god being within you apparently christians still fall, god according to you cant even get it write after being born again, * +

alvar89 22.10.16 - 06:40pm

@ manszar - 21.10.16 - 11:01am
so you were vulnerable and needed to feel forgiven as you felt guilty, bingo jesus will forgive you because he loves you and died for you.

And so? * +

alvar89 22.10.16 - 06:45pm

@ manszar - 21.10.16 - 11:03am
no i dont assume that ask any jew who knows their religion, and they will tell you the massiah was never meant to be a God

It sounds like you know excactly what they were revealed from scripture. The Salvation always was Gods alone not some created being saving mankind. The Son of God was a unique title belonging to the Messiach. Son out of His own being! Thats why the pharisees called blasphemy on Him for making Himself equal with God.
Matthew 16: 16Simon Peter answered, You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17Jesus replied, Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven. * +

alvar89 22.10.16 - 06:52pm

@ manszar - 21.10.16 - 11:28am
The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.,, why would a god need the spirit of a God to come down on him?

John also did not understand why he needed to babtize Him saying that Jesus needs to babtise Him. He came to teach things of the spirit that were not yet been revealed. You also dont understand the things He did there because you discredit everything before you let it speak out. Is that not obvious why Jesus when becoming a rolemodel was the first in His human body to have those sacraments done on before the others? He walked talked and prayed like the little Christs aka Christians following His footsteps. * +

alvar89 22.10.16 - 06:56pm

@ manszar - 21.10.16 - 11:30am
funny christian have used many swords to kill in the name of god

In all openess can those ppl really be labelled as followers of Christ? Or are they hypocrites hiding there evil deeds underneath a religion? They contradicted Christs commandments so how can they be Christians? Being a Christian does not apply because i say i am rather what i believe in and what are the fruits of my faith. * +

alvar89 22.10.16 - 06:57pm

@ manszar - 21.10.16 - 11:31am
i dont have to do anything its all you im afraid. yes.gif

In our dialogues you skipped any part i brought out to show contrary to those false views you play out from scripture into a story you made up. * +

alvar89 22.10.16 - 07:00pm

@ manszar - 21.10.16 - 11:36am
show me were i said or made it look like all christians are mentally ill.

Thats a point on description to what you are doing in this forum. You know really well all those times you pointed your judgemental finger at us and used our holy text as mockery. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index