! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 94/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
dgsn 22.07.14 - 01:02am

@ intended - 21.07.14 - 04:43pm
Anoither stupid posting by a silly person . Doesn't know what they are talking about but they try to bark . Ffs get the right info befor you make a noise .

Irony. * +

viking13 22.07.14 - 02:18am

@ intended - 21.07.14 - 04:43pm
Anoither stupid posting by a silly person . Doesn't know what they are talking about but they try to bark . Ffs get the right info befor you make a noise .

Why stupid? Look at the info yourself. Both the current action and WW2. And before you cry about bias media think about it....because most of the world is reporting what is going on. We all know far more than you think. * +

intended 22.07.14 - 04:47am

@ viking13 - 21.07.14 - 11:42am
And as I said he is dead and has no relevence to this current situation. If you want to make comparison then look at the way the Germans acted went they went into Poland and Russia....their treatment of people and the way they attacked public buildings such as hospitals churches etc etc is very similar to how Israel is with Palestine which means your country has not learned the lessons from the tragedy of WW2 because the victim has become the aggressor....and we all know how that war ended.

How can Israel be the aggressor ? They didn't start the fight , they said stop the rockets and there will be peace . Palestinians don't lern . Haven't learned the lessons from the past . Like I said in the beginning before the war , donte poke a sleeping lion . * +

intended 22.07.14 - 04:48am

@ viking13 - 22.07.14 - 02:18am
Why stupid? Look at the info yourself. Both the current action and WW2. And before you cry about bias media think about it....because most of the world is reporting what is going on. We all know far more than you think.

hehe.gif * +

manszar 22.07.14 - 07:54am

@ intended - 22.07.14 - 04:47am
How can Israel be the aggressor ? They didn't start the fight , they said stop the rockets and there will be peace . Palestinians don't lern . Haven't learned the lessons from the past . Like I said in the beginning before the war , donte poke a sleeping lion .

Israel did start the fight. they had no proof those boys were taken by Palestinians. yet they went into west bank killing and arresting whoever they could. what did they think would happen. they knew exactly what would happen. this unified government is a threat to Israel as a united Palestine is far more likely to succeed in a UN bid. * +

intended 22.07.14 - 04:36pm

@ manszar - 22.07.14 - 07:54am
Israel did start the fight. they had no proof those boys were taken by Palestinians. yet they went into west bank killing and arresting whoever they could. what did they think would happen. they knew exactly what would happen. this unified government is a threat to Israel as a united Palestine is far more likely to succeed in a UN bid.

They Did Have Proof and this war didn't started because of those boys . Why did hamas rejected a ceasefire deal ? Do you know ? Well I do .yhey must keep their mouths shut if dhe Israelis are bom bing them . It is now all in the hands of Hamas to stop this war . * +

intended 22.07.14 - 04:38pm

@ manszar - 22.07.14 - 07:54am
Israel did start the fight. they had no proof those boys were taken by Palestinians. yet they went into west bank killing and arresting whoever they could. what did they think would happen. they knew exactly what would happen. this unified government is a threat to Israel as a united Palestine is far more likely to succeed in a UN bid.

What did the Palestinian gov do to help in this case ? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum