! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bob vs the bible - Page 93/109

Subject: bob vs the bible
« <> »
0gypsy0 27.02.15 - 02:29pm
1x1x1x1 proves that fourtinity is true. And I'm the father/mother/brother of myself . We all agree with this . * +

0gypsy0 27.02.15 - 02:41pm
And 1x1x1x1x1x1x1etc...nity is true because Jesus prays to himself for all the believers in John 17 :

20 My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,
21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. (Frankie and Alvar included) May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one
23 I in them and you in me so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
24 Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world..

Frankie is Alvar and Alvar is Frankie and both of them are Jesus who is God. d * +

alvar89 27.02.15 - 03:27pm

@ saxobeat - 27.02.15 - 11:51am
Are the others not from Him?

If by others you mean the rest of the creation and the angels then all of that is made by him not from His own essence. * +

alvar89 27.02.15 - 03:47pm

@ manszar - 27.02.15 - 12:44pm
cool so as he is not him then he is not god yes.gif

God never was a solo being. More of a unity bringing the created beings under one controlling Head in the Christian view on the Most High God is a Godhead containing a Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Problem is ppl dont want a mystery in the concept of God whos being is far more than we can imagine and they try to compare Him to simple created things. We can speculate on things but we have to take under consideration all the scripture that brings us atleast somewhat of a description of Gods being. Verses like this provide us that He is not solo:
Gen 1: 26Then God said, Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth. * +

0gypsy0 27.02.15 - 08:01pm
John 17 : 20 - 25 ? It's hilarious when u make ur god look like a r*tard . * +

0gypsy0 27.02.15 - 08:44pm
And one day Saddam Hussein's son comes , representing his father and talking about love and peace but those who reject him are doomed . . * +

0gypsy0 27.02.15 - 08:59pm
20 My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,
21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one
23 I in them and you in me so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

Namaste (my inner god bows down to your inner god in recognition that we're all part of the same Oneness)

The message is quite simple,isn't it ? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-109
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum