! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 91/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
« <> »
alvar89 20.10.16 - 05:07pm

@ manszar - 20.10.16 - 12:17pm
your assumption? what does the bible say

My assumptions are based on some other things in the bible etc. Not everything can be straight read out from there and understood. Many things in the bible are parables and figurative speech. * +

alvar89 20.10.16 - 05:10pm

@ manszar - 20.10.16 - 12:58pm
again that is simply not true, the christians couldn't agree, showing that not all believed he was god at all, Constantine hoped to use the church to unify his empire, and in the end it was the Emperor who decided the fate if christ.

The power tripping rome never was part of the Church the church was destroyed and individuals fleed who survived. Rome used parts of it fitted with pagan things to control and rule over clearly contradicting Christs prophecy on the church suffering etc. * +

alvar89 20.10.16 - 05:11pm

@ manszar - 20.10.16 - 01:10pm
it has nothing to do with israel being the fig tree, stop lying about this, read Matthew 21;18 its about faith,

Faith was a part of it but the fig tree was and is Israel who didnt have faith to produce good fruits in life therefor cursed. Read Jeremiah 24 etc. * +

alvar89 20.10.16 - 05:30pm

@ manszar - 20.10.16 - 01:13pm
roflmao.gif proclaiming war towards opposers like Manszar, but love your enemies hehe.gif

Do youwillingly read past my points? Read the whole line i said proclaiming war to opposers like manszar says!!!!
@ alvar89 - 19.10.16 - 09:12pm
Second misconception amongs atheists is that Jesus proclaimed war to lift up a sword etc clearly missing the point. Jesus told us to love our enemies and not to live by the sword etc. So what fits in better when He said i have not come to bring you peace i brought a sword? Him proclaiming war towards opposers like Manszar and others say or that when brother against brother father against son etc He meant rather the sword of our opposers against us when we follow His steps * +

alvar89 20.10.16 - 05:31pm

@ liambrwn - 20.10.16 - 05:24pm
Wow you can't half produce paragraph after paragraph. Nearly recited the bible itself. Shame there's no relevance in it all as god doesn't exist

Exists for some of us * +

alvar89 20.10.16 - 06:33pm

@ manszar - 20.10.16 - 02:05pm
@alvar8917 December 15
He sets us free from our slavery of the flesh that is causing sin. Gives us true freedom to live a holy life in Yeshua Who makes us right with the Father and Shepperds us in His righteous ways.

Has nothing in it that makes us as robots unable to fall. The scripture talks about christians falling and making mistakes. Does not go against saying Christ leads us to purity if we let Him. Its called free will. Would not be a achevement if i was not able to fail would it? * +

manszar 21.10.16 - 11:01am

@ alvar89 - 20.10.16 - 04:24pm
I did not go to God for the afterlife thing. I seeked His honorable ways in my life. I felt guilty and that i need to change by His ways.

so you were vulnerable and needed to feel forgiven as you felt guilty, bingo jesus will forgive you because he loves you and died for you. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index