! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 91/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
0gypsy0 15.07.18 - 11:38am

@ iminuru - 15.07.18 - 11:05am
You should have said, ''Objection your honor'', first. hehe.gif
When some one pretend to be a Muslim, mustn't be bad mouthed towards Allah the Almighty, any way. no excuse in this regard.

Objection your honor, one must not judge and minimise a traumatic childhood experience that can mark one's existence... I'm sure Allah the Almighty understands at least this much.
Someone said : '' Trauma is personal. It does not disappear if it is not validated. When it is ignored or invalidated the silent screams continue internally heard only by the one held captive. When someone enters the pain and hears the screams healing can begin.''

So maybe help is needed. * +

iminuru 15.07.18 - 02:31pm
This is going elsewhere. I was raised by my aunt, I knew who were my parents but, my aunt was more than them (even till date). life is a continuous fight (not a bed of roses, yes you know that) and one must think positive otherwise life is very very difficult. * +

iminuru 24.07.18 - 04:50am
* +

iminuru 24.07.18 - 06:09pm

the Xepian-Xe Nam Noy hydropower dam in Attapeu province collapsed Monday evening, releasing large amounts of water and sweeping away houses, leaving more than more than 6,600 people homeless, and a number of them missing.
http://www.unb.com.bd/world-news/Hundreds-missing-after-hydroelectric-dam-collapses-in-Laos/76115 * +

miaiad 25.07.18 - 02:40am

@ iminuru - 24.07.18 - 04:50am

Ya Allah! sad3.gif * +

miaiad 25.07.18 - 02:50am
Reminding ourselves by these verses from Quran...
(2:204) There is a certain type of man who charms you in this worldly life with his glib talk. He calls Allah to witness again and again that he cherishes good intentions in his heart, whereas, in fact, he is the deadliest opponent of the Truth.
(2:205) When he gets power he directs all his efforts towards spreading mischief in the land, destroying harvests and killing the human race whereas Allah (Whom he makes his witness) does not like mischief.
(2:206) And when it is said to him, Fear Allah, vanity seizes him and makes him adhere to the sin. Hell is the proper place for such a person and it is a very bad dwelling indeed.
(2:207) On the other side, there is another type of man who devotes his whole life to please Allah, and Allah is gracious to such of His servants.
reading.gif * +

miaiad 15.08.18 - 02:55am
. . . Wish All Muslims a happy and blessed Eid-ul Adhaa, will be next Tuesday here and in most of middle east countries. sheep2.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index