! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 90/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
iminuru 2.07.18 - 01:21am
* +

jengbutireng 13.07.18 - 12:46pm
bismillahirrohmanirrohiem, iqro bismi robbikal a la * +

miaiad 15.07.18 - 01:47am

@ jengbutireng - 13.07.18 - 12:46pm
bismillahirrohmanirrohiem, iqro bismi robbikal a la

Iqra' bissmi Rabbika Allathi khalaq read.gif * +

iminuru 15.07.18 - 01:55am

@ miaiad - 15.07.18 - 01:47am
Iqra' bissmi Rabbika Allathi khalaq read.gif

@Mia,, This member don't deserve an attention, just look at him/her in the international forum saying
'' @jengbutireng (1 day 13 hours ago)
I've no parents when 5th age, I am never get their lovely. since that, I hate to God cause my parents died, fu*k God '' * +

miaiad 15.07.18 - 02:06am
Hmm.. no problem bro,,, I just thought He/She is mistyping the Ayah.. * +

0gypsy0 15.07.18 - 03:25am

@ iminuru - 15.07.18 - 01:55am
@Mia,, This member don't deserve an attention, just look at him/her in the international forum saying
'' @jengbutireng (1 day 13 hours ago)
I've no parents when 5th age, I am never get their lovely. since that, I hate to God cause my parents died, fu*k God ''

I know I'm not the one who should say this but you know me I just can't shut up. I'm an atheist therefore I don't hate something that doesn't exist but :instead of judging him by his words one should look behind words, there's a lot of suffering and pain...that should one focus on, maybe it's a cry out for help, don't know.. After all you're sisters and brothers and all that. * +

iminuru 15.07.18 - 11:05am

@ 0gypsy0 - 15.07.18 - 03:25am
I know I'm not the one who should say this but you know me I just can't shut up. I'm an atheist therefore I don't hate something that doesn't exist but :instead of judging him by his words one should look behind words, there's a lot of suffering and pain...that should one focus on, maybe it's a cry out for help, don't know.. After all you're sisters and brothers and all that.

You should have said, ''Objection your honor'', first. hehe.gif
When some one pretend to be a Muslim, mustn't be bad mouthed towards Allah the Almighty, any way. no excuse in this regard. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index