! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Buddhism. - Page 9/27

Subject: Buddhism.
« <> »
manszar 1.06.16 - 04:46am

@ ogdenz - 31.05.16 - 07:48am
I am not saying you don't exist. I am saying you exist in dependence upon many factors. Without these factors or causes there is no ''i''..therefore the ''i'' exists dependently. Hence under scrutiny there is no ''i'' that exists outside of or separate from its causes and conditions.

i realize you are not saying i dont exist in a physical form. and that is not what im referring to when i say yet here i am. i am talking about the i that i am. created by the sum of all my parts. if these thought exist only on there own then they would be random and without structure. it is the i that allows choice. the choice to think. * +

ogdenz 1.06.16 - 10:27am
Why would they be random and without structure? Each thought comes from the previous thought. The ''i'' is indeed created by its parts as are all things both mental and physical. The 'i'' is an illusion created by sense data. * +

0gypsy0 2.06.16 - 02:14am

@ ogdenz - 30.05.16 - 05:16pm
No one is having the experience. Experience without an experiencer. Thoughts without a thinker.

Then experience doesn't exist, the unenlightened can't become enlightened, the thoughts that the self doesn't exist don't have a thinker behind it, and Buddhism doesn't exist either. You don't exist and whatever you say it's random and only a chemical process. Stop repeating random words. There's no you, there's no Buddha.

It's all a nonsense, very redundant and pointless. A big bulls**t. * +

0gypsy0 2.06.16 - 02:20am
Why attribute ownership to certain philosophies when there's no thinker behind them? Why would it be Buddhism if there's no Buddha behind it? Oh whatever. * +

manszar 2.06.16 - 10:55am

@ ogdenz - 1.06.16 - 10:27am
Why would they be random and without structure? Each thought comes from the previous thought. The ''i'' is indeed created by its parts as are all things both mental and physical. The 'i'' is an illusion created by sense data.

Because without a thinker there is no recognition of thought therefore no structure no direction no purpose to it. * +

krisp 11.07.16 - 12:19am

@ ogdenz - 7.05.16 - 09:11pm
Do Buddhists believe in reincarnation? What do they believe happens after death?

Rebirth * +

krisp 11.07.16 - 12:21am

@ ogdenz - 7.05.16 - 09:12pm
If as Buddhism teaches there is no eternal soul or independent self then what reincarnates?

Karma, our actions are eternally etched into every realm and existence. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum