! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Message to God.... - Page 9/10

Subject: Message to God....
« <> »
xfrankie 19.05.15 - 07:42am

@ manszar - 19.05.15 - 06:45am
Shouldn't you be all John 14:14 over that. Surely if the bible is all you say it is then jesus will cure them. Dont the true follower of christ cure and eat poison and stuffs?

and.. Case in Point! * +

manszar 19.05.15 - 09:15am

@ xfrankie - 19.05.15 - 07:28am
the same message unlearned pastors spread all over africa, I don't know about the rest of the world, but here it is a biggy. People shouldn't fall sick, no suffering, riches are yours, blah blah, Christ paid it all. well the FACTS, say otherwise, so either Jesus lied... OR people don't get what He REALLY DIED for..which was the ETERNAL consequences of sin, His Apostles, ALL suffered, till death Paul was tortured, broke, sick, even though He was granted miracles and power. Jesus on earth didn't even have His own House.

No you are not getting what is being said. I dont think I shouldn't fall sick because jesus died. According to christians the sin of adam has been paid for. So those children who are innocent should not suffer for the sin of adam. Its just a cop out to claim now the the only thing jesus assured with his death is the cleansing of eternal consequences of sin. When the children are not accountable for such consequences. * +

manszar 19.05.15 - 09:19am

@ xfrankie - 19.05.15 - 07:28am
the same message unlearned pastors spread all over africa, I don't know about the rest of the world, but here it is a biggy. People shouldn't fall sick, no suffering, riches are yours, blah blah, Christ paid it all. well the FACTS, say otherwise, so either Jesus lied... OR people don't get what He REALLY DIED for..which was the ETERNAL consequences of sin, His Apostles, ALL suffered, till death Paul was tortured, broke, sick, even though He was granted miracles and power. Jesus on earth didn't even have His own House.

Yes most of jesus' apostles died horrible deaths. Even though jesus asked god to protect them. So we see jesus may have thought he was telling the truth, but we can plainly see it isn't as jesus claimed. * +

manszar 19.05.15 - 09:21am

@ xfrankie - 19.05.15 - 07:34am
So Yes Jesus's Death and Resurrection, dealt a death blow to sin for the eternal punishment that is to come, But as we still live on this earth now, the curse from the garden, as is very clearly evident is still ACTIVE.

No we dont see any curse. Just consequence. * +

manszar 19.05.15 - 09:23am

@ xfrankie - 19.05.15 - 07:38am
I can't do this part again, been here way too much. do with it as you please

Tell me why children are not bound by the consequence of sin? * +

manszar 19.05.15 - 09:25am

@ xfrankie - 19.05.15 - 07:41am
I'm telling this to you as a FACT, you didn't get Abraham either. By that statement I see in you the very same reasoning I had.

Im telling you this as a fact. You don't get God yes.gif * +

manszar 19.05.15 - 09:26am

@ xfrankie - 19.05.15 - 07:42am
and.. Case in Point!

Let me guess. You know it wont work so why try * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply