! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Transgender - Page 9/10

Subject: Transgender
« <> »
0gypsy0 11.05.15 - 03:34am
They live authentically and transparently as who they really are clap2 . * +

nolisto1 11.05.15 - 09:11am

@ 0gypsy0 - 11.05.15 - 03:34am
They live authentically and transparently as who they really are clap2 .

Authentic? Who they really are? Aren't you an athiest? What am I supposed to make of your words that talk about authentic? I seem to have more atheistic views of people than actual atheists here, as I'm not convinced of the existence of a unique personality. It seems I view people and the illusion of a personality as nothing more than the result of cause and effect. * +

halman 16.05.15 - 11:35pm

@ ladibud - 30.04.15 - 09:46am
Because God made us as we are, perfect, God makes no mistakes.... Yep, babies aren't born severely deformed, with disabilities, cancer.... It is a, I guess u could call it a fault, something went wrong so why should ppl be forced to live in a body that doesn't fit...

The reason man is in the state he's in is because of inherited imperfection, not to mention deformities caused by man's pollution via radiation leaks, dumping of toxic wastes, and willful taking of narcotics, carcinogens, and alcohol abuse... Many factors. God is not to be blamed for any of the things happening in the world. Soon, in the near future, He will STOP it all... - Revelation 21: 3-5, * +

funphy 17.05.15 - 12:25am
Oh dear! So what about the lepers Jesus supposedly cured? Was that caused by dumping toxic waste? And what's so bad about toxic waste anyway?? Just remember that without toxic waste, there'd be no ninja turtles to protect us fro shredder and the evil ninjas, and what kind of a world would that be?? * +

nolisto1 17.05.15 - 02:34am

@ nolisto1 - 11.05.15 - 09:11am
Authentic? Who they really are? Aren't you an athiest? What am I supposed to make of your words that talk about authentic? I seem to have more atheistic views of people than actual atheists here, as I'm not convinced of the existence of a unique personality. It seems I view people and the illusion of a personality as nothing more than the result of cause and effect.

That's like so deep man, like, my mind is like BOOOOM, blown man. * +

xfrankie 17.05.15 - 06:19am

@ funphy - 17.05.15 - 12:25am
Oh dear! So what about the lepers Jesus supposedly cured? Was that caused by dumping toxic waste? And what's so bad about toxic waste anyway?? Just remember that without toxic waste, there'd be no ninja turtles to protect us fro shredder and the evil ninjas, and what kind of a world would that be??

ah no, sorry that toxic waste world was replaced by the alien mutagen world, to create either witty teenage turtles, with evil robot ninjas OR the ugly as hell nostril witty teenage turtles with not evil ninjas but ur ordinary gun wielding henchmen.. * +

seg4gal 17.05.15 - 07:00am
no. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark