! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

So. . . - Page 9/10

Subject: So. . .
« <> »
propidol 14.10.14 - 11:25pm
Well strin g theorists Neil Turok of Cambridge University and Paul Steinhardt, Albert Einstein Professor in Science and Director of the Princeton Center for Theoretical Science at Princeton believe that the cosmos we see as the Big Bang was actually created by the cyclical trillion-year collision of two universes (which they define as three-dimensional branes plus time) that were attracted toward each other by the leaking of gravity out of one of the universes. * +

dgsn 15.10.14 - 05:27am
Thinking about this stuff does my head in. * +

manszar 15.10.14 - 09:52am

@ propidol - 14.10.14 - 11:25pm
Well strin g theorists Neil Turok of Cambridge University and Paul Steinhardt, Albert Einstein Professor in Science and Director of the Princeton Center for Theoretical Science at Princeton believe that the cosmos we see as the Big Bang was actually created by the cyclical trillion-year collision of two universes (which they define as three-dimensional branes plus time) that were attracted toward each other by the leaking of gravity out of one of the universes.

Now there's a couple of clever dude's * +

0gypsy0 15.10.14 - 06:30pm

@ manszar - 14.10.14 - 03:06pm
mock no its a simple discussion on nothing. How cleaver do you think you have to be to discuss nothing lol

lol.gif * +

cyberman 15.10.14 - 09:20pm
Life is simple then people choose to complicate it frown * +

4juice 16.10.14 - 05:08pm

@ propidol - 9.10.14 - 10:03pm
Assuming that the universe or universes are a result of blind physical processes following laws that came from wherever they do, then what could possibly be the first step taking non existence and nothingness into existence and somethingness?

Ummm i dont know, what was the most 'likes' reply in that facebook topic that pose this question? * +

0gypsy0 16.10.14 - 05:10pm
huh? If so,it was a good debate,why not. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark