! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ARE YOU NOT AWARE !!! - Page 9/12

Subject: ARE YOU NOT AWARE !!!
« <> »
xfrankie 30.08.14 - 02:51pm

@ manszar - 30.08.14 - 02:50pm
you have already failed in this topic. just read it again lol

whatever makes u sleep, buddy * +

manszar 30.08.14 - 03:13pm
. * +

manszar 30.08.14 - 03:15pm

@ xfrankie - 30.08.14 - 02:50pm
oh u now remember we went further, i thought u said u stopped at demon, that's good coz i was worried

you should be worried how you have forgotten. second last page,,,@manszar 11 May 14

@ xfrankie - 10.05.14 - 12:17pm
alright, so God in the OT is Called the Holy One, The demons call Him the The Holy One, don't u think they should the holy two,

enough of this nonsense. you have brought your argument down to some demons who said the holy one of god. that is how desperate you have become. this is deceit plain and simple. . Leviticus 11:45 For I am the Lord that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy. Leviticus 10:10 And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean. jesus is holy so he is the holy one of god. know the difference.
* +

manszar 30.08.14 - 03:17pm

@ xfrankie - 30.08.14 - 02:48pm
is this the part where we throw out ur faulty reasoning?...or do u prefer it be adopted, so as to make ur point...oh yea don't answer that

hay why not, you already threw yours out by the looks of it hehe.gif * +

itstragik 30.08.14 - 03:20pm
jesus have a job getting his throne back isn't queen liz the new messiah anointed with the holy oil of nile crocodile where name messiah caomes from i don't fancy jesusis chances abducating that lot and there h*arding of antiquties money and everything else he's going to need an uzi * +

xfrankie 30.08.14 - 03:30pm

@ manszar - 30.08.14 - 03:15pm
you should be worried how you have forgotten. second last page,,,@manszar 11 May 14

@ xfrankie - 10.05.14 - 12:17pm
alright, so God in the OT is Called the Holy One, The demons call Him the The Holy One, don't u think they should the holy two,

enough of this nonsense. you have brought your argument down to some demons who said the holy one of god. that is how desperate you have become. this is deceit plain and simple. . Leviticus 11:45 For I am the Lord that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy. Leviticus 10:10 And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean. jesus is holy so he is the holy one of god. know the difference.

did u read the last page... * +

xfrankie 30.08.14 - 03:42pm

@ manszar - 30.08.14 - 03:17pm
hay why not, you already threw yours out by the looks of it hehe

i don't debate as part of a win or lose, i'm under no delusion that u have any interest in Biblcal matters, u couldn't care less and for the most part its an assault on your integrity/intelligence, which is ok for u, i can't do anything bout it, i proclaim in defence of Scripture, both in truth and love, for any one searchin for Hope, out of the thousands of users, it doesn't matter if its one, what anyone else does with it is their business, i've executed my responsibility * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index