! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Rip - Page 9/9

Subject: Rip
« <
recurve 22.08.14 - 01:36am
How about the news that American special forces went in 2 rescue him and raided the wrong camp facepalm.gif How much does their military intelligence cost the tax payer every yr ? * +

phallica 22.08.14 - 03:40am
I've seen the video and Foley's bravery shines through, he recites what he's told but without any kind of zeal. We aren't aware of ramifications towards fellow prisoners resulting from noncompliance. The executioner speaks his fanatical nonsense, but Foley remains composed, there's a fortitude about him considering he knows what's about to happen. The fanatic proceeds to saw at Foley's throat, ending with his severed head placed beside his bound hands. ISIS have served Assad's purpose through creating them and distracting from his methods in Syria, but they need to be crushed now, sooner rather than later. * +

obsidian21 22.08.14 - 08:26am
That's so barbaric. * +

kimjongl 22.08.14 - 09:02am

@ phallica - 22.08.14 - 03:40am
I've seen the video and Foley's bravery shines through, he recites what he's told but without any kind of zeal. We aren't aware of ramifications towards fellow prisoners resulting from noncompliance. The executioner speaks his fanatical nonsense, but Foley remains composed, there's a fortitude about him considering he knows what's about to happen. The fanatic proceeds to saw at Foley's throat, ending with his severed head placed beside his bound hands. ISIS have served Assad's purpose through creating them and distracting from his methods in Syria, but they need to be crushed now, sooner rather than later.

I thought they were fighting Assad, that's why the US, Iran and Syria all ended up on the same side. The same people fighting IS in Iraq were the ones funding them in Syria. * +

propidol 22.08.14 - 10:51am

@ obsidian21 - 22.08.14 - 08:26am
That's so barbaric.

It's not the worst thing I have masturb*ted to. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply