! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hypocrisy Over Gaza - Page 9/10

Subject: Hypocrisy Over Gaza
« <> »
say.what 14.08.14 - 06:40pm
A life is a life, I agree, but if Israeli soldier were parading around holding severed heads then there would be outrage, all I'd like to know is why, is it because it's the old enemy the Jews, or because it's people that share your religion, it has to be one or the other this question is not just about here but a worldwide phenomenon * +

za1wifey 14.08.14 - 07:13pm

@ say.what - 14.08.14 - 06:40pm
A life is a life, I agree, but if Israeli soldier were parading around holding severed heads then there would be outrage, all I'd like to know is why, is it because it's the old enemy the Jews, or because it's people that share your religion, it has to be one or the other this question is not just about here but a worldwide phenomenon

You're still skirting around or missing the point entirely, I just don't know if its deliberate or if you're just having trouble understanding what I'm saying. Yes there would be outrage by some but there would also be silence by others who justify their actions or try to undermine their inhumane treatment of the Palestinians. Is it coz they're Arab or coz the majority of them are Muslim or is it coz the ones perpetrating the crimes aren't Muslim? Again no one is condoning those atrocities or justifyin it and I seriously question the the mental stability of anyone who does. But pointing out hypocrisy on one side and refusing to acknowledge the hypocrisy on the other side is hardly a ''balanced'' outlook either. Let's face it their are bigots who will tolerate, justify and make excuses for any atrocity commited against Jews just like their are bigots who will tolerate, justify and make excuses for any atrocity commited against Muslims simply becoz of their hatred for them. But the point u are failing to acknowledge is that it happens on both ends of the spectrum not just the one. People just choose to point out the one that suits em best perhaps coz of their own biasness. * +

0gypsy0 14.08.14 - 08:03pm
Now all of us,let's close the eyes focus your mind on your breath Just follow the air as it goes in and as it goes out. Feel the air come in your nose feels a cool rush and feel the air go out your lips sense the air passing through them.
Feel your stomach rise your ribs expand and your collar bone rise, as you breathe slowly and naturally..good.
With each exhalation, you release all the air from your lungs letting it all go as you sink deeper and deeper into your chair,sofa,etc.
Now take in a full, deep breath feel your stomach rise your chest expand filling your body with fresh oxygen.
Breathe out relaxing feeling all sensation of tension release from your body letting go..mmmm..
With each breath you feel a soothing sensation taking in clean, fresh air with each breath your body heals itself calming your nerves and relaxing your muscles.
Breathe in again, fully and completely. Oxygen is entering your blood stream, nourishing your organs and cells protecting you.
Breathe out release all the poisons and toxins each breath cleanses and heals you.
Now imagine inhaling clarity and exhaling confusion.
Imagine inhaling peace and exhaling anxiety.
Imagine inhaling courage and exhaling weakness.
Each time you exhale allow yourself to feel peaceful calm and completely relaxed ...mmmm.. Relaxed... So relaxed... therapy.gif * +

0gypsy0 14.08.14 - 08:06pm
Sitting comfortably in a chair, let your eyes close. Take a deep, cleansing breath of fresh air in feel the sensation of renewal enter your body. Feel all of your cares and worries leave with each exhale.
Focus your attention on your breath inhale deeply into your core briefly hold the breath and slowly release all of your tension and stress.
Feel the relaxation overcome your body as you exhale with each breath you feel more and more relaxed.
Imagine you are strolling along a beach the ocean gently breaking at your feet the sand slowly fades away with each wave as it passes.
There is a cool, comfortable breeze that passes along your face your hair dances with it and you breathe in the scents of the crisp ocean air
Your feet take you to a peaceful spot to sit the sun provides a warming sensation across your entire body as you gaze at the vast image of water in front of you.
mmmm * +

0gypsy0 14.08.14 - 08:08pm
Focus your attention on the ocean hear the waves crashing the rhythmic sound soothes your ears as the breeze caresses the surface of your skin.
mmm...Each wave forms and then crashes the tiny white bubbles of foam travel up the shore and then sink back into the ocean until the cycle begins again fill your mind with the rhythm of the ocean as each wave forms and falls.
Relax. You don't have to go anywhere or do anything at this moment just enjoy the clear blue sky, the sand beneath your feet, and the calming sounds of the vast ocean be aware of nothing but your surroundings the salty smell, the cool breeze, the warm sun, and the soothing rhythm of the waves.mmm..
With the ocean in front of you and the blue sky above, realize that you are as small as a grain of sand in the ocean of the universe all worries and cares seem insignificant compared to the vast, peaceful universe around you.
You are very relaxed, at peace with yourself and with the universe around you take the cool calm of the ocean around you as you walk away from the beach, heading back home.
Bring your awareness to the present, feeling completely relaxed and calm...mmm... dreamy.gif mmmmm and m m m m * +

0gypsy0 14.08.14 - 08:25pm
Suddenly you're all incredibly lovable! I love u all so much it brings tears to my eyes cry2 . My inner child is resurfacing crying3. What's happening crying3.gif. Dammit * +

bozzalad 14.08.14 - 08:47pm
drugs * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark