! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

So how's this for an idea? - Page 9/13

Subject: So how's this for an idea?
« <> »
urvoice1 26.06.14 - 07:16pm

@ ben20 - 26.06.14 - 07:15pm
:) Voice ! And they are called murtads , anyways , just c0z of misc0ncepti0ns , and shirks and bidahs , they became atheists .

Hilarious.gif * +

kimjongl 26.06.14 - 07:20pm

@ ben20 - 26.06.14 - 07:15pm
:) Voice ! And they are called murtads , anyways , just c0z of misc0ncepti0ns , and shirks and bidahs , they became atheists .

You speak so nicely, yet type such nonsense. * +

phallica 26.06.14 - 07:21pm
I think we should try to be friends like many of us were a couple of years ago, where many of us had different perspectives and ideals but we got on. We fought at times but there was a certain energy which kept things okay, many of the great users I respect still reside here, religious and atheist alike. Only the individual can decide how they want to be, I prefer a nice cup of tea over fighting, personally. FYI the lack of the Islam/Muslim Chat Box is due to technical error on my part. What a clutz I am! The OP has been informed and it should be resumed in due course. Apologies. * +

bozzalad 26.06.14 - 07:23pm
it's back already, fine....... * +

urvoice1 26.06.14 - 07:28pm

@ phallica - 26.06.14 - 07:21pm
I think we should try to be friends like many of us were a couple of years ago, where many of us had different perspectives and ideals but we got on. We fought at times but there was a certain energy which kept things okay, many of the great users I respect still reside here, religious and atheist alike. Only the individual can decide how they want to be, I prefer a nice cup of tea over fighting, personally. FYI the lack of the Islam/Muslim Chat Box is due to technical error on my part. What a clutz I am! The OP has been informed and it should be resumed in due course. Apologies.

I'm being nice, my replies are calm, and I haven't called any of the fkwits a fkwit since my ban was up. But friends ? i'm fussy about things like that. * +

kimjongl 26.06.14 - 07:33pm
* +

phallica 26.06.14 - 07:34pm

@ urvoice1 - 26.06.14 - 07:28pm
I'm being nice, my replies are calm, and I haven't called any of the fkwits a fkwit since my ban was up. But friends ? i'm fussy about things like that.

Yeah you have been, though I long for the days when the biggest deal was Nostrils considering a mail order bride. Maybe groups of people have their time in the sun before things go awry, I'm not sure. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index