! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

funerals / burials - Page 9/10

Subject: funerals / burials
« <> »
dgsn 7.05.14 - 06:22am

@ nolisto1 - 6.05.14 - 09:54pm
You're assuming you know just from observation. Just Google search animal emotions, go to the wiki page. Not the site dgsn gave. I'm sure he searched for, proof animals have emotions and chose an article that agrees with him. Do animals feel things the way humans do. I don't know. I have no proof either way. I don't make assumptions just because a dog wags it's tale. Assumptions make people end up with egg on their faces.

I actually stayed away from all the animal activist sites and went to legitimate scientific ones. Didnt come across 1 site that disagreed, I just posted 2 without a bias or an agenda. What were you saying about assumptions? The proof is there and is not hard to find you just dont want to know about it. * +

dgsn 7.05.14 - 06:23am

@ zeroload - 6.05.14 - 11:15pm
Yeah much like you right now nol. See the problem is that I have been breeding dogs for years, there is that thing called experience on my side. I have seen pretty much every emotion they can go through right from grief from a whole pack when a member dies to hatred a dog can have for a person that hurt them when they were young. I dont assume anything unlike you who thinks being human means you are naturally superior. Most animals are far superior when compared to humans when it comes to emotions, if they weren't they would be like us and go on remorseless killing sprees. But yeah you keep thinking you are superior because you can mash a few letters together with your thumbs, it makes you seem small minded.

This. * +

dgsn 7.05.14 - 06:51am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion_in_animals ....As per your suggestion. Be sure to follow the references at the bottom nol. * +

guyver 8.05.14 - 12:01am
we are animals. so when we observe the behaviour of animals, we may as well be looking at our reflection.

we all drink the same water, breath the same air, soak up the heat of the same sun and are all subject to the same laws of nature.

which includes stopping to recognize the dead. that is- if evolution/god blessed you with the awareness to be capable of exhibiting such behaviour.

whether you attribute that behaviour to science or religion makes no difference * +

tokage 8.05.14 - 11:24am

@ guyver - 8.05.14 - 12:01am
we are animals. so when we observe the behaviour of animals, we may as well be looking at our reflection.

we all drink the same water, breath the same air, soak up the heat of the same sun and are all subject to the same laws of nature.

which includes stopping to recognize the dead. that is- if evolution/god blessed you with the awareness to be capable of exhibiting such behaviour.

whether you attribute that behaviour to science or religion makes no difference

Smile * +

phallica 8.05.14 - 11:36am
Penguins mourning for their little one. * +

phallica 8.05.14 - 11:37am
. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search