! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 88/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <> »
xfrankie 30.09.14 - 04:06pm

@ manszar - 30.09.14 - 12:47pm
when ur being you? what do you mean by this?

oh you know, your i'm a sworn enemy stuff, of all things Biblical, * +

0gypsy0 30.09.14 - 04:07pm

@ xfrankie - 30.09.14 - 03:51pm
no doubt that's what happened, before the fulness of time which came in the Birth, Death and Resurrection of Christ, God revealed Himself to the rest of the World, in the person of Jesus, and here we are today, any could have done it, but this determined it 6000yrs ago, and it has happened

*only* 6000yrs ago.. There were more influential gods before your wargod who lasted longer than him..which explains certain similarities between these religious myths and gods... And there are gods still worshipped today,older than your god...gods that didn't have to spread their words through terror,killing,wars. You can't just erase history ,you know. * +

xfrankie 30.09.14 - 04:10pm

@ manszar - 30.09.14 - 01:00pm
aren't you filled with the holy ghost? why cant god provide you with an appropriate answer? actually when you think about it, as you are so filled with the holy ghost asking you a question is as good as asking god, is it not?

this is a good question, find a person that interpets that verse as such, let me know before you ask them, so i can be there to hear the answer, that way at least some things we can agree on, * +

xfrankie 30.09.14 - 04:14pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 30.09.14 - 04:07pm
*only* 6000yrs ago.. There were more influential gods before your wargod who lasted longer than him..which explains certain similarities between these religious myths and gods... And there are gods still worshipped today,older than your god...gods that didn't have to spread their words through terror,killing,wars. You can't just erase history ,you know.

6000yrs is me only attributing it to Jewish history exclusively, and does not in any way say other pagan religions didn't exist, * +

0gypsy0 30.09.14 - 04:21pm
Oh,those are pagans of course lol lol. * +

dgsn 30.09.14 - 04:48pm

@ xfrankie - 30.09.14 - 03:57pm
then how do all other speicies survive without emotions, it appears to me, ur suggesting, feel loss for a specie to survive,

A s**t load of animals feel; emotion. * +

dgsn 30.09.14 - 04:49pm

@ xfrankie - 30.09.14 - 03:51pm
no doubt that's what happened, before the fulness of time which came in the Birth, Death and Resurrection of Christ, God revealed Himself to the rest of the World, in the person of Jesus, and here we are today, any could have done it, but this determined it 6000yrs ago, and it has happened

You said nothing there * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum