! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 87/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
iminuru 5.02.18 - 06:15am
(Holy Qur'an, 32: 12) Couldst thou but see when the guilty hang their heads before their Lord, (and say): Our Lord! We have now seen and heard, so send us back; we will do right, now we are sure.

(Holy Qur'an, 41: 30) Lo! those who say: Our Lord is Allah, and afterward are upright, the angels descend upon them, saying: Fear not nor grieve, but hear good tidings of the paradise which ye are promised. * +

0gypsy0 5.02.18 - 10:53pm
You're all wrong! My god is better than yours, He's okay if you don't believe in him, he's not so weak to get butthurt over so little. He's the creator and accepting you all, no matter what and doesn't needs people to defend him or die for him,he's not that insicure or selfish.To my god the great Flying Spaghetti Monster your life is important, you are important. My god loves us all...

4:5 It is perhaps the greatest crime against the Flying Spaghetti Monster to coerce one into believing something, or to punish them for believing something different.
4:6 Ultimately, all you can do, and indeed all you should do, is put the word out there, accept any who join you, and love any who hate you.

Ramen
clap2.gif * +

crail 6.02.18 - 02:52am
Beautiful, gypsy * +

iminuru 7.02.18 - 02:21am
* +

iminuru 7.02.18 - 02:27am
Human bodies frozen in desert facility waiting for science to wake them up.

http://1clickurls.com/8p0JHDN

I am feeling sorry for those who want to come/live again to this world. It is almost impossible to happen. But for the time being the human desire is making them spend such a big money, * +

crail 7.02.18 - 02:46am
We won't have technology for hundreds of years. Let's remember though, we were throwing sh*t in the street 100 years ago. Tech is moving fast * +

iminuru 7.02.18 - 03:41am
You are right to the extent that tech has brought a lot of changes, but the (soul) breath of life is some thing, Allah the Almighty has kept in His hands/custody. even the antichrist (called dajjal in arabic) won't be able to kill and revive a person twice. this dajjal will be able to kill any1 and brig him to life for once only, and this will be the ''fithnah'', by which he will astray the people/public. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index