! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 87/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <> »
xfrankie 30.09.14 - 03:22pm

@ dgsn - 30.09.14 - 03:52am
Influence dosnt matter. Popularity does not equal truth.

i didn't say popularity, miley cyrus is popular, (so says my sis anyway), master miyagi is popular, doritos too, i'm talking bout influence in its broader aspect, though it includes popularity, it is engrained, effected, affected humanity for 2 millenia and still goin, right to the very core of its fabric, no matter how it was used * +

nitebtch 30.09.14 - 03:22pm
lol dogma dawkins or dogma religion hm such choice i can't decide think i'll create my own reality thanks and not go with any of those teachings it's never helped anyone period telling others to limit themselves ! * +

xfrankie 30.09.14 - 03:32pm

@ dgsn - 30.09.14 - 03:58am
Islam will take over christianity in a few years, does this mean that your christian faith will then be void? Are you a catholic? Roman catholism is the most influential branch of christianity as well as one of the oldest. So I guess that mean you have to be a catholic. Hours, minutes, seconds,weeks are entirely made up units of time. All the months are named after Roman gods, days are named after Germanic gods.

islam, well that won't happen, I got My Bible, He said through Israel He will bless the world, thru Israel His Name will be made manifest to the world, that Has already come to pass, i'm not roman catholic, albeit i was, its not the oldest, the first and oldest is in Acts 2, i'm a Christian and yes there is a difference, big, big one, and now that you mentioned Islam, there's another Biblical influence * +

xfrankie 30.09.14 - 03:42pm

@ dgsn - 30.09.14 - 03:58am
Islam will take over christianity in a few years, does this mean that your christian faith will then be void? Are you a catholic? Roman catholism is the most influential branch of christianity as well as one of the oldest. So I guess that mean you have to be a catholic. Hours, minutes, seconds,weeks are entirely made up units of time. All the months are named after Roman gods, days are named after Germanic gods.

of course we were free to name them, the stellar bodies, sun moon stars, determine days, months, years, that's how we know which is which, all except a week, God made the world in 7 days, as a work model for man, otherwise it would hav been a split second if He wanted, 6 days he worked 7th rested, for us... * +

xfrankie 30.09.14 - 03:51pm

@ dgsn - 30.09.14 - 04:02am
Biblical influence in measuring time amounts to nothing more than we use a 7 day week. We could just as easily make 10 day weeks or not even have weeks at all. Weeks are not based on anything tangible.

no doubt that's what happened, before the fulness of time which came in the Birth, Death and Resurrection of Christ, God revealed Himself to the rest of the World, in the person of Jesus, and here we are today, any could have done it, but this determined it 6000yrs ago, and it has happened * +

xfrankie 30.09.14 - 03:57pm

@ manszar - 30.09.14 - 12:37pm
emotions are a driving meconium for the human body for how things are. without them we would not be bothered to do anything other than eat and poo, if we did not feel a loss for those that die we would not care who dies and as a species we would die. as for emotions, being a compass towards God. are you only including the good emotions in this statement.?

then how do all other speicies survive without emotions, it appears to me, ur suggesting, feel loss for a specie to survive, * +

xfrankie 30.09.14 - 04:01pm

@ manszar - 30.09.14 - 12:42pm
can you show me where God said he eternally existed in Perfect Love. that way I can read it for myself.

1 John 4:8, Romans 5:8, Deu 32:4, Matt 5:48, 1 John 4:16, 1 John 5:7, 2 Cor 13:11, JOHN 17 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index