! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 86/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
iminuru 5.02.18 - 03:12am

@ afriend - 4.02.18 - 05:25pm
Are u implying that I'm like Nigel, hmmmm? chairshot.gif

yes.gif, I knew You are an intelligent man. Nice to see You, man. * +

iminuru 5.02.18 - 03:17am

@ crail - 4.02.18 - 03:48pm
How awful

(Holy Qur'an, 6: 30) If thou couldst see when they are set before their Lord! He will say: Is not this real? They will say: Yea, verily, by our Lord! He will say: Taste now the retribution for that ye used to disbelieve. * +

9362 5.02.18 - 03:25am

@ sisfreak2017 - 4.02.18 - 05:22am
to put it mildly , Well im certainly a disbeliever, so what Painful Punishment shall i receive? for not believing the brainwashed fairytale come horror story that you fkn idiots build your lives around .
Perhaps a mild crucifixion would suffice.

Are you that desperate to cause trouble that you have to disrupt a peaceful topic? * +

iminuru 5.02.18 - 04:23am

@ 9362 - 5.02.18 - 03:25am
Are you that desperate to cause trouble that you have to disrupt a peaceful topic?

Hi Digits, My deeear How are You? * +

crail 5.02.18 - 04:57am

@ iminuru - 5.02.18 - 03:17am
(Holy Qur'an, 6: 30) If thou couldst see when they are set before their Lord! He will say: Is not this real? They will say: Yea, verily, by our Lord! He will say: Taste now the retribution for that ye used to disbelieve.

Doesn't say he wants to hurt them or kill or make them suffer in any way dontknow.gif retribution could mean a telling off or shunning. That's what I'd like to believe. I dont like to think any god would be that evil to his people. Believers or not. That is satans work * +

crail 5.02.18 - 04:59am
This is the religion of peace remember meditate.gif * +

iminuru 5.02.18 - 06:03am

@ crail - 5.02.18 - 04:57am
Doesn't say he wants to hurt them or kill or make them suffer in any way dontknow.gif retribution could mean a telling off or shunning. That's what I'd like to believe. I dont like to think any god would be that evil to his people. Believers or not. That is satans work

I am really puzzled, about what You think or want to. (why) You are obsessed by the verses which are from a Religion/Book, You don't believe in. I am sure You don't believe in resurrection, nor You believe in the '''Day', and You don't believe in the matter that Allah will bring and account every1. But then when some1 mention a verse from the Holy Quran, some mates here almost freaks out.

Just to make it very clear in mind,,
Any one here in this world, if leaves/departs with a strong/firm belief that there is an All Alone Allah (creator and sustainer of every thing) with no partner at all of any kind/order/degree, Allah has promised to let him enter His paradise and Allah will be pleased with him/her.
(Holy Qur'an, 7: 53) They are waiting for nothing but its final result (i.e. the punishment promised in the Qur'an). The day when its final result will come, those who had ignored it earlier will say, Surely, the messengers of our Lord had come with truth. So, are there any intercessors for us who could intercede in our favor? Or, could we be sent back, so that we might do contrary to what we used to do? Indeed, they have put their selves to loss, and vanished from them all that they used to fabricate. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index