! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 85/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <> »
xfrankie 29.09.14 - 05:04pm

@ dgsn - 29.09.14 - 05:51am
How could the maori possibly know that the days/nights were much shorter a long time ago? Only plausible argument is that Maui did indeed catch the sun to slow it down.

i luv Maori 101 just as much as the next rugby fanatic, all blacks did hav a hand in popularizin em for us here, but if you decide to compare stories of any culture, from NZ to Tibet, with the Bible, pick one that has had as much influence on humanity, as a whole for example a universal 7 days time frame, or dating, * +

xfrankie 29.09.14 - 05:05pm

@ manszar - 29.09.14 - 10:52am
Well at least you can admit you only follow for the reward it promises.

your words! * +

xfrankie 29.09.14 - 05:25pm

@ manszar - 29.09.14 - 10:58am
Why should I not feel anything? facepalm You realize the importance of feelings dont you. How do I stop myself from feeling a loss when I loose a loved one.

emotion aids in how things ought to be, not how things should be..its hurt when ppl die, so we ought to prolong death as best as we can, ur argument that that's how things are, is unsustainable coz of among other things our emotions, they're a compass towards God, * +

xfrankie 29.09.14 - 05:31pm

@ manszar - 29.09.14 - 11:05am
You must have missed this one.

if i missed it, it was deliberately so, couple o things, 1. just coz you rephrase a question doesn't mean my answer will change, if i percieve a similar answer to a question, i let it go, its hard to tell when ur being you or u genuinely seek an answer, 2. i can only respond in as far as God reveals in His Word, if He only says He eternally existed in Perfect Love, don't ask me how, * +

dgsn 30.09.14 - 03:52am

@ xfrankie - 29.09.14 - 05:04pm
i luv Maori 101 just as much as the next rugby fanatic, all blacks did hav a hand in popularizin em for us here, but if you decide to compare stories of any culture, from NZ to Tibet, with the Bible, pick one that has had as much influence on humanity, as a whole for example a universal 7 days time frame, or dating,

Influence dosnt matter. Popularity does not equal truth. * +

dgsn 30.09.14 - 03:58am
Islam will take over christianity in a few years, does this mean that your christian faith will then be void? Are you a catholic? Roman catholism is the most influential branch of christianity as well as one of the oldest. So I guess that mean you have to be a catholic. Hours, minutes, seconds,weeks are entirely made up units of time. All the months are named after Roman gods, days are named after Germanic gods. * +

dgsn 30.09.14 - 04:02am
Biblical influence in measuring time amounts to nothing more than we use a 7 day week. We could just as easily make 10 day weeks or not even have weeks at all. Weeks are not based on anything tangible. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index