! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 84/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
adelarge 29.01.18 - 12:22pm
Revelation 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. * +

adelarge 29.01.18 - 12:23pm
Save yourselves, and turn to Christ while you still can. * +

iminuru 29.01.18 - 03:42pm
(Holy Qur'an, 5: 116) And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?' He will say, Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. * +

iminuru 29.01.18 - 03:43pm
(Holy Qur'an, 9: 31) They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him. * +

iminuru 29.01.18 - 03:49pm
(Holy Qur'an, 61: 6) And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad. But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, ''This is obvious magic.'' * +

iminuru 31.01.18 - 02:40am
(Holy Qur'an, 5: 73) Surely, disbelievers are those who say, Allah is the third of the three while there is no god but One God. If they do not desist from what they say, a painful punishment shall certainly befall such disbelievers. * +

crail 31.01.18 - 03:57am

@ iminuru - 31.01.18 - 02:40am
(Holy Qur'an, 5: 73) Surely, disbelievers are those who say, Allah is the third of the three while there is no god but One God. If they do not desist from what they say, a painful punishment shall certainly befall such disbelievers.

Do you think that is a good and peaceful solution? Do you want these people to suffer pain? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index