! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Existence of Evil - Page 8/19

Subject: Existence of Evil
« <> »
crail 27.08.20 - 03:51am

@ miaiad - 27.08.20 - 01:36am
Hey Kristy,
Have I been comparing different Faiths? confuse.gif
Or, Have I been saying Faith X is better than Y? huh.gif
------------------
The Question set are clearly listing the items covered by the speaker in the Video. I was replying to Crail in respectful discussion manner.
However, none came back to discuss these items.

you've done nothing wrong * +

ufohunter 28.08.20 - 03:20pm
Don't let Islam define you. You define you! * +

ufohunter 28.08.20 - 03:25pm
For instance. I do not let Evangelical Christianity define me. I define me. I play videogames. Watch all sorts of stuff on TV. I am me. And I hate Islamic fundamentalism. It is causing many horrors in the world. Islam shouldn't even have been made. Jewish religion is the true path for the Jews at the time and so Jesus fulfilled all the requirements and made salvation available to all. Not even the best of the Jews could fulfill the law in entirety. Break one, you break them all! Eternal d*mnation awaits every living human (White Throne Judgement for those who are incapable of hearing gospel). * +

ufohunter 28.08.20 - 03:34pm
Pardon my French. I'm not even a good person overall. I'm a freakin scumbag lol * +

ufohunter 28.08.20 - 03:39pm
Quoted your old reply.Old Pro. Militants Kill 305 at Sufi Mosque in Egypt's Deadliest Terrorist Attack... back in 2017 right near your homeplace.. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/24/world/middleeast/mosque-attack-egypt.html You can't blame my blatant hatred of Islamic fundamentalism I.e. Islamic zealotry they're just like the Pharisees at dawn of common era. You're good all free to point holes in my thinking. (And they're a lot) * +

ufohunter 28.08.20 - 03:53pm
@ Number one aim of real Islam is to show the right path, right faith, that should bring prosperity, peace in life and hereafter. There is even no push, no rush, no imposing of beliefs. Who decide be unbeliever, it's his own choice. Who decide stay with different religion, it's the same..... saying things how it is, I respect good that! Sugar coating things, which many people do, gets all the arguments and heated debates going nowhere, a huge deservice * +

ufohunter 28.08.20 - 04:04pm

@ crail - 26.08.20 - 10:42pm
Don't fear hell because there's no such place. Enjoy the short life we all have meditate

I'm quoting? shock anyways, how can you tell go for certain there is no eternal d*mnation? What makes this life view justified in the grand scheme of things? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index