! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza consentration camps - Page 8/9

Subject: Gaza consentration camps
« <> »
evenstevens 17.05.16 - 01:03pm
If you understand politics and economics,you'd understand why a ''holocaust'' is such a valuable propoganda against the German people,considering what they wanted to accomplish. You've been told a fairy tale from every angle,enough so you believe it. * +

evenstevens 17.05.16 - 08:04pm

@ frangelico - 17.05.16 - 03:39pm
You must be smoking something, you need to get info and very fast. If you don't know how to get info, try to Google it. There are enough survivors although they are getting less because of their age. Why don't you take a tour of all the concentration camps and see for yourself. If that didn't happened, then WW2 didn't happened as well.

The ''survivors''lied and the concentration camps that housed the ''gas chambers'' were thoroughly researched and found not to be gas chambers at all. If they were gas chambers,everyone would have died,including the gas chamber operators and everybody close. It's called misinformation and your brain has trouble processing ''against'' something that it's been told its entire life. At least you have the tool,Google. Google something like ''the holocaust didn't happen'',or ''holocaust lie'',anything like that. I dare you. And then see for yourself. * +

evenstevens 17.05.16 - 08:14pm
It's all misinformation,propoganda and false-flag operations. For political,economic and doctrinal gain. Germany was a threat,and would have remained a threat even after WWII,this,the ''nahzi''(have to spell it like that since pro has a filter for that word) stigma,the degradation and defaming of Hitler and the German people. Haha did you know the ''holocaust'' is the only event in human history to be enforced by law? It's illegal to say it didn't happen. Is that not a little strange? Haha after WWII,the allies even made a condition that the education of the German people will be taken over by the british and the americans until the year 2099. To thoroughly wipe this away and twist this until it's irrecoverable. You've been sold a lie that everyone believes. I'm being decent and respectful I hope,all I ask is for you to take the courtesy and really check it out for yourself. * +

0gypsy0 17.05.16 - 10:43pm
facepalm dafuq did I just read * +

0gypsy0 17.05.16 - 10:44pm

@ urvoice1 - 17.05.16 - 12:29am
Fkwit

This * +

9362 17.05.16 - 10:58pm

@ evenstevens - 17.05.16 - 08:14pm
It's all misinformation,propoganda and false-flag operations. For political,economic and doctrinal gain. Germany was a threat,and would have remained a threat even after WWII,this,the ''nahzi''(have to spell it like that since pro has a filter for that word) stigma,the degradation and defaming of Hitler and the German people. Haha did you know the ''holocaust'' is the only event in human history to be enforced by law? It's illegal to say it didn't happen. Is that not a little strange? Haha after WWII,the allies even made a condition that the education of the German people will be taken over by the british and the americans until the year 2099. To thoroughly wipe this away and twist this until it's irrecoverable. You've been sold a lie that everyone believes. I'm being decent and respectful I hope,all I ask is for you to take the courtesy and really check it out for yourself.

Are you the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler? * +

0gypsy0 18.05.16 - 12:41pm

@ frangelico - 17.05.16 - 03:39pm
You must be smoking something, you need to get info and very fast. If you don't know how to get info, try to Google it. There are enough survivors although they are getting less because of their age. Why don't you take a tour of all the concentration camps and see for yourself. If that didn't happened, then WW2 didn't happened as well.

And there are also our grandparents who saw things happening....the Holocaust dud happen! He probably believes that Hitler us alive and chilling with Elvis Presley somewhere * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index