! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Transgender - Page 8/10

Subject: Transgender
« <> »
nolisto1 10.05.15 - 08:26pm
Why are you female? You are female because of your biology. Perhaps the question is why do you behave in a way that males do not behave? The obvious answer is conditioning since you were a baby. You happened to be a smart girl who could accept the social conditioning. Some people aren't that quick. They just don't develop in a certain direction without extra attention. But because psychology is still rather primitive compared to other sciences, it's not surprising by large the general populations view of psychology is dreadful. So a so called transgender person is one of those people who failed to understand those subtle cues by society to behave in a certain manner. * +

nolisto1 10.05.15 - 08:32pm
Now the problem is, fine, let's say a certain person claims to be a different gender, okay, like whatever dude. The problem with political correctness is, they will not give equal screen time or acceptance to people who recognise their thinking as being defective, effectively demonizing them for even seeking change. * +

nolisto1 10.05.15 - 08:35pm
Let's take Bruce Jenner as an example. If you're a public figure and are asked to comment about the whole thing, you only have the following options if you value your career. 1. Support him entirely. 2. Keep your opinion to yourself. Speaking out against things like self mutilation will only kill your career. * +

propidol 10.05.15 - 09:44pm
Self contrary nonsense. I am sure it sounded ok in your head though. * +

nolisto1 10.05.15 - 11:59pm
Nonsense. Righteo, what an awesome, well thought out argument against my reasoning. Well done, I think you might well have won the debate with your superior reasoning. * +

0gypsy0 11.05.15 - 03:11am
lol@prop , so true. * +

0gypsy0 11.05.15 - 03:28am
the person matters,what's on the inside not the 'trappings' ,you know who u are inside but that's deffective thinking to small minds because u dont have the right to choose your identity in their opinion , you are 'deffect' and every change u will do to urself its 'self mutilation and will only kill your career' . * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index