! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

plums.. - Page 8/28

Subject: plums..
« <> »
john_163 4.09.14 - 02:53pm
who givs a s**t let the fools boycott ... dey dnt even have brains...its funny muslims r boycotn arsnal clubs hea pmpl lol even nokia * +

john_163 4.09.14 - 02:56pm
its funy wen sum goats claim ppl invaded thier land... n da same ppl are the one who have invaded 57 countrys... wich doesnt belong to dem... * +

john_163 4.09.14 - 02:59pm
if you are a non-Muslim and you turn Muslim, no matter whatever you do in your life, straight to heaven. Dilshan's reply was not audible, and Shehzad went on to say, Then be ready for the fire. lol so no matter what u do...kill bbys..rape, steal ul go to heaven wat he ment to say confused that what they teach in thier holy or should i say satans book? * +

9362 4.09.14 - 04:10pm
Are you drunk john? * +

redceder 4.09.14 - 05:01pm

@ ladibud - 4.09.14 - 12:06pm
because Jews do not mean Israelites, there are Jews against what is happenin with Gaza, there are Jews who have joined this boycott, who were in the crowd picketing. 'yes to Judaism, no to Zionism' ... so again, Jewish does not mean Israeli.

LoL ! Do you know the meaning of the word Zionist ? I don't think you do ! hehe.gif * +

redceder 4.09.14 - 05:05pm

@ bozzalad - 4.09.14 - 02:17pm
Yes, doubt you'd like it though,lets start with bombing hotels.

Do you know the history of the bombing of that hotel ? ? Do you know that it wasn't a hotet anymore when it Was bombed ? Did you know the people we're. Warned about the bombing of that military base ? * +

redceder 4.09.14 - 05:18pm
Our indebtedness to the Jewish people is but one reason we must support the State if Israel . * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index