! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hypocrisy Over Gaza - Page 8/10

Subject: Hypocrisy Over Gaza
« <> »
say.what 14.08.14 - 10:42am

@ za1wifey - 14.08.14 - 08:15am
Can't believe I find myself partly agreeing with Nolisto poor. Anyway I've said it before and I'll say it again, everyones a hypocrite in some way. Even those crying hypocrisy over Gaza. I'd like to know how many of them showed genuine outrage and disgust when it was Muslims or Arabs being killed by non-Muslim or non-Arabs? How many of them protested repeatedly against the loss of those innocent Muslim or Arab lives when ppl pointed out the heinous acts of other Muslims or Arabs? Should it be assumed that Muslim or Arab life mean nothing to them unless it can be used as point scoring against other Muslims? Its always hypocrisy when the opinion of others don't swing your way. I'm not denying that what's happened in Boko Haram and Syria etc is an outrage but why do people feel the need to justify or play down Israels horrendous actions to highlight that? What they are and have been doing for decades is wrong. So very wrong. If a Muslim is taken on about what other Muslims have done and say but look at what the US or this one and that one have done its called diversion tactics but when the shoe is on the other foot its ok? We are quick to point out the hypocrisy of others yet refuse to see our own.

The atrocities in other places seem worse, certainly more numerous fatalities but nothing or very little appetite from the muslims, is it because the Jewish are doing it, or because it's muslims doing it.. It must be something, it's to glaringly obvious to miss * +

0gypsy0 14.08.14 - 11:05am

@ nolisto1 - 14.08.14 - 09:41am
When did agreeing with me start being controversial? A prophet is never appreciated on prodigits.

Ya know, when they were telling the truth, prophets were killed or thrown into prison by people who didnt like what they were saying. The prophet Isaiah was sawn in half.
So consider a prophets dilemma: death if you are proved wrong and the possibility of death if you're right. * +

za1wifey 14.08.14 - 11:21am

@ nolisto1 - 14.08.14 - 09:41am
When did agreeing with me start being controversial? A prophet is never appreciated on prodigits.

Lol.gif sorry Noli * +

za1wifey 14.08.14 - 11:26am

@ say.what - 14.08.14 - 10:42am
The atrocities in other places seem worse, certainly more numerous fatalities but nothing or very little appetite from the muslims, is it because the Jewish are doing it, or because it's muslims doing it.. It must be something, it's to glaringly obvious to miss

Or maybe they are just worse to you coz of your own biasness. And that's fine. Whatever floats your boat. I'm not here to compare who has killed the most innocent people in the worst way or who is the worst monster that's not the point. I'm merely sayin that before we start commenting on the hypocrisy of others maybe we should take the time out to focus on our own. * +

0gypsy0 14.08.14 - 12:54pm

@ say.what - 14.08.14 - 10:42am
The atrocities in other places seem worse, certainly more numerous fatalities but nothing or very little appetite from the muslims, is it because the Jewish are doing it, or because it's muslims doing it.. It must be something, it's to glaringly obvious to miss

yes * +

say.what 14.08.14 - 03:44pm

@ za1wifey - 14.08.14 - 08:15am
Can't believe I find myself partly agreeing with Nolisto poor. Anyway I've said it before and I'll say it again, everyones a hypocrite in some way. Even those crying hypocrisy over Gaza. I'd like to know how many of them showed genuine outrage and disgust when it was Muslims or Arabs being killed by non-Muslim or non-Arabs? How many of them protested repeatedly against the loss of those innocent Muslim or Arab lives when ppl pointed out the heinous acts of other Muslims or Arabs? Should it be assumed that Muslim or Arab life mean nothing to them unless it can be used as point scoring against other Muslims? Its always hypocrisy when the opinion of others don't swing your way. I'm not denying that what's happened in Boko Haram and Syria etc is an outrage but why do people feel the need to justify or play down Israels horrendous actions to highlight that? What they are and have been doing for decades is wrong. So very wrong. If a Muslim is taken on about what other Muslims have done and say but look at what the US or this one and that one have done its called diversion tactics but when the shoe is on the other foot its ok? We are quick to point out the hypocrisy of others yet refuse to see our own.

Like this example, a whole paragraph with just a single line about outrage in Syria and boko haram, the outrage clearly isn't balanced, and answering your latter question, I said worse because we have images of children holding up severed heads and mass execution and live burials. But where is the true outrage, the numerous topics and replies, surely you can see it's unbalanced? * +

za1wifey 14.08.14 - 04:53pm

@ say.what - 14.08.14 - 03:44pm
Like this example, a whole paragraph with just a single line about outrage in Syria and boko haram, the outrage clearly isn't balanced, and answering your latter question, I said worse because we have images of children holding up severed heads and mass execution and live burials. But where is the true outrage, the numerous topics and replies, surely you can see it's unbalanced?

You are clearly missing the point entirely. Yes there is one line about Syria and Boko Haram jst like there's one line mentioning Israel and one line mentionin Gaza. The topic isn't about the atrocities in those places but about the hypocrisy displayed regarding them and other atrocities which is exactly what my reply was focusing on. Yes there have been more topics made by certain Muslims regarding the Palestine issue than there has been about the other issues but on the flip side there have also been more topics made by certain non-Muslims regarding atrocities commited by Muslims than there has been by them highlighting atrocities commited against Muslims by non-Muslims. You are pointing out the imbalance of one side and ignoring the imbalance of the other which is what I was pointing out. Two hypocrites pointin the finger at eachother screaming hypocrite is just ridiculous. Also with regards to the images you are describing there are jst as terrible images from the other side as well but that is also besides the point. I'm not denyin that its all horrendous and you won't see me tryin to justify those things the way the way Israels actions get justified by some either. I think that when we have to start comparing who has had worse atrocities commited against them so we can choose who is more deserving of our compassion then we have lost sight of our humanity. The loss of life of innocent people especially children is very wrong. Whether it be Muslim, Christian, Jew, Atheist or whatever. Not less wrong coz its Muslim life or less wrong coz its Jewish life. Just wrong. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index