! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

islam is our enemy.. - Page 8/10

Subject: islam is our enemy..
« <> »
bobdylan 17.05.12 - 08:55pm
sounds like a typo , i mean its too off the wall to be taken seriously dont you think ? if you went to collage and the teacher there started stating that the real enemy are the blacks , commen sence would dictate the guys a racist and im not going to pay attention. sounds like this guys mixing up hes al-Qaida with his islam and i dont think any one would be going out of there way to act on it. i mean its america , theres lots of muslims . hell why go to war just beat up the enemy home * +

err 17.05.12 - 08:55pm
i asked for peoples thoughts on the impacts, i never claimed to know what they are on the ground. what are your thoughts on this situation? * +

bozzalad 17.05.12 - 08:55pm
Fkn hell pw this is a disgrace ,as it is when you said people should be executed for not agreeing with you * +

bozzalad 17.05.12 - 08:59pm
I would imagimi would imagine people got hurt because of this nonsense * +

fireyes 17.05.12 - 08:59pm
My thoughts are that the title and opening page are misleading. I have never been taught that Islam is the enemy. Quite the opposit actually. And their is a possibility that it was not being taught. That It is someone's interpretations. Also, possible it was. We don't know. I find it hard to believe only one person reported it. This is why I think there is more to it then mentioned * +

bobdylan 17.05.12 - 08:59pm
so whats your thoughts on this guys impact , do you think he should be held accountable ? * +

pawel37 17.05.12 - 08:59pm
What? Executed 4 not agreeing wiv him! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark