! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Apple Biting Incident - Page 79/79

Subject: The Apple Biting Incident
« <
xfrankie 11.05.14 - 09:53am

@ manszar - 11.05.14 - 09:28am
enough of this nonsense. you have brought your argument down to some demons who said the holy one of god. that is how desperate you have become. this is deceit plain and simple. . Leviticus 11:45 For I am the Lord that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy. Leviticus 10:10 And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean. jesus is holy so he is the holy one of god. know the difference.

ya, that bus already left the station, but thanx for that, demons were done, we moved on to Immanuel, Matt 1 nd Isaiah 7 * +

manszar 11.05.14 - 10:06am

@ xfrankie - 11.05.14 - 09:53am
ya, that bus already left the station, but thanx for that, demons were done, we moved on to Immanuel, Matt 1 nd Isaiah 7

this charade is over, your deceitful nature has been exposed. continue to lie to yourself in the delusion that it by faith that you believe. it is by deceit * +

xfrankie 11.05.14 - 10:27am
really is that all u can conjure up, do u imagine Scripture is not flooded with Jesus Christ references, His Deity and His Humanity, all of which i will bombard at u word by word, page by page till run out of excuses, * +

manszar 11.05.14 - 10:56am

@ xfrankie - 11.05.14 - 10:27am
really is that all u can conjure up, do u imagine Scripture is not flooded with Jesus Christ references, His Deity and His Humanity, all of which i will bombard at u word by word, page by page till run out of excuses,

lol.gif yeh sure thats why you came up with,,, look demons say he is the holy one. we have had to spoon feed you to why the things you claim to make jesus god are false. you should know the bible. And just remember I haven't even started to post the passages that say jesus is not god. But there is no point because you have already admitted that you dont know if jesus is god. To you it is a matter of faith * +

xfrankie 11.05.14 - 11:09am
by that standard u should also say i don't know if Jesus is Man, i aint stopped u let it reap, Here's a Man, Who Walks, Talks and Acts like God, Judges as God and will Judge, is worshipped as so, has the exact Same Spirit as God, u don't dispute that, u acknowledge its God working through Him, something which apparently has gone on and is bound to go on for Eternity, and u still say no, He's not God * +

xfrankie 11.05.14 - 01:19pm
belly lol, gypsy thats the pot calling the kettle black, i'd hate to cross you as well babe, true to it *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-79
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index