! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 76/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
iminuru 16.09.17 - 03:26pm
My friend. Singles have no life 4sure. You have an option, have 4 spouse at once. * +

afriend 16.09.17 - 06:01pm
No no hazrat! If I get married, my happiness will depend on keeping someone else happy. I have no time for that.... It's a sh*tty lifestyle, ball chain, no freedom! I love my solitude wink.gif * +

iminuru 17.09.17 - 06:25am
Man. You wont be Young, Energetic, etc for long, time comes when 1 need a spouse. If it wouldn't have been necessary, .(Almost all) the prophets wouldn't have multiple spouse. keep praying for a ''best'' partner, You will get one, Insha_Allah. * +

miaiad 8.10.17 - 03:13am
[Such niches are] in mosques which Allah has ordered to be raised and that His name be mentioned therein; exalting Him within them in the morning and the evenings.. [Are] men whom neither commerce nor sale distracts from the remembrance of Allah and performance of prayer and giving of zakah. They fear a Day in which the hearts and eyes will [fearfully] turn about - [Quran: 24:36-37] * +

iminuru 8.10.17 - 05:03am
Its qaht-ul-rejaal now adays. @mia, Allah take ''rejaal'', (2b only) those whome, ''La tul_hehim tejaratun wala ba'3, 3n sabelillah....''. Shame on me. sad.gif * +

iminuru 8.10.17 - 05:37am
***3n zikrillah...'' * +

miaiad 8.10.17 - 07:04am
May Allah guide us..Amiin sad3.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page