! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Following Jesus - Page 7/8

Subject: Following Jesus
« <> »
ufohunter 22.07.20 - 08:06pm
Blah blah (x300) * +

ufohunter 22.07.20 - 08:29pm
laugh.gif Debates are not worth the reading effort lol * +

alvar89 22.07.20 - 08:33pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 22.07.20 - 06:30pm
Obvious where? I was just pointing out that Jesus isn't that much of a Saint as he is being portrayed. And I pointed out that Mohammed was way worse. And you are putting me in a group of people I don't belong to. I'm not responsible of that.
You're offending a minority group too and you portray your Jesus and the Bible's prophets in something they're not. Just like Muslims with Mohammed and eyc. That, I said it in a reply, how funny you all are to me. You're just trying to twist everything, it's not your 1st time.
By the way, I haven't made a post against Covid-19 either, I'm probably denying that too, right? I'm also not upset on the weather, I'm probably okay with all the tragedies it produced. Right?

A follower of jesus can not kill and hate. Jesus did not ask any of his followers to invade and terrorize anyone. Told them to love there enemy. Anyone who goes by the roman militarised version of christianity and killed ppl in the name of there religion were not followers of jesus because they contradict his commandments. Christianity was naturally spreading everywhere peacefully before the religion was merged with a pagan state that went on witch hunting and slaughtering. Muhammad himself told to take women as sex slaves and to kill the ones turning away from there faith etc etc. It comes down to following Jesus or following muhammad. There is the root of the problem. Its not rocketscience. And no old testament prophet was as bad as muhammad. * +

ogdenz 22.07.20 - 11:09pm
The biggest difference between Mohammed and Jesus is that Jesus didn't exist. * +

alvar89 23.07.20 - 07:48am

@ ogdenz - 22.07.20 - 11:09pm
The biggest difference between Mohammed and Jesus is that Jesus didn't exist.

You are open to refute the evidence in my topic yes.gif And its clear that your answer is politically driven. If it were not for current political stances you would not have trouble admitting there was a vast difference between these two characters. * +

alvar89 23.07.20 - 07:53am
Seems like the white man Muhammad has white priviledge over the brown skinned Jesus lol.gif He can get away with r*pe, murder, torture, p*dophilia, extorsion, mysogony, racism, slavery etc and still be made into a equal figure with Jesus who did none of these vile things. * +

ogdenz 23.07.20 - 11:20pm

@ alvar89 - 23.07.20 - 07:48am
You are open to refute the evidence in my topic yes.gif And its clear that your answer is politically driven. If it were not for current political stances you would not have trouble admitting there was a vast difference between these two characters.

As usual you are talking through your arse. I genuinely dont believe the character Jesus Christ ever existed. Nothing political about that belief. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index